Action Figure Warhammer 40k space marine BANDAI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nahuelins.1998

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw this on facebook dont know if there is a thread for it or if this is the right thread but whatever

Bandai and Warhammer – Our Powers Combined!

Have you ever dreamed of owning your own Warhammer 40,000 action figure? Of course you have! And very soon, that dream will be a reality. Read on for news of one of the most exciting alliances since the unification of Terra and Mars – Warhammer and Bandai.

Today, we can show you some of the initial designs for the first-ever Warhammer 40,000 action figure! It’s a fully painted, 7-inch-tall Primaris Space Marine, featuring multiple points of articulation, exchangeable weapons, and all sorts of other cool details, brought to life on a new scale.

Bandai are, of course, world experts when it comes to action figures like this. Their team have been working directly with the miniatures designers in the Warhammer Studio, including the father of modern Space Marine design, Jes Goodwin,* to ensure that this action figure is a faithful replica of a Primaris Space Marine in Mark X Tacticus armour, every inch true to the lore of Warhammer 40,000.

We think it’s looking amazing, and we can’t wait to get one on our desk – posing him in a suitably heroic poses while we practice making the noise of a tiny boltgun firing.**

Not only that, but Bandai are also going to be producing a series of smaller figures in the Chibi style!*** These are going to be 2-inch-tall figures based on some of the Imperium’s greatest defenders – an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor, an Eversor Assassin, a Sister of Battle, a Skitarii Ranger and a Space Marine. These diminutive heroes might seem a bit unusual to those not familiar with them, but in Japan these little guys are everywhere and a fun way to introduce more people to our great Warhammer community. For the rest of us, it’s another cool way to adorn your desk, shelf or cabinet.

All of these figures are going to be available worldwide and you’ll be able to see them for the first time this weekend! Not only will we have them at Warhammer Fest, but they’ll also be on display at Games Workshop’s stand at the Shizuoka Hobby Show in Japan.

If you like, you can read the full press release about this new collaboration now, in English and Japanese.

These promise to be just the first in a range of awesome figures created in partnership with Bandai and we’ll have more information, including how you can get your hands on them, soon! Meanwhile, it’s not too late to grab your tickets for Warhammer Fest, where you’ll be able to see loads of amazing new things, including the Space Marine action figure.

b0ae5b0b0d01da06495ac2920d49f8dd.jpg
0f8cb5bc8ffd2b3d9d0e5205d8d81e8a.jpg
c6ce36f2f110e259a3b1584c68675a64.jpg
6df27321b433ed91afc1ae693a195596.jpg
dbedbc00269efd7240616fdab0c422d7.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

This is a dream come true for me. Bandai makes the best action figures and I always wanted a space marine action figure.

I am all in for this!

Same

I love the lore & universe that GW have created with their 40K game but I have no skill to paint or play the game but have always wanted a set of Space Marines & this is just everything I could hope for.

Fingers crossed we get more than just various Ultramarines & they branch out into the other races (Would love me some Tyranids & Eldar) & Marine factions (Sisters of Battle would be awesome)

Neil

Oh man my wallet just shuttered. No skill at painting the minifigs but a gundam sized model has potential.

I wonder which Chapter they will choose to paint this. The table top figure is Ultramarines, which would make me sad.

I feel like bandai should not have this. Their paint work is not good. They don’t shade or weather ANY of their figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is totally premature since they have not even show one fully painted figure yet, but I hope we can eventually get a primarch or two!

I am not really sold on Primaris marines or that is only 7 inches. I will keep an eye on it, but right now it's a pass for me

https://www.warhammer-community.com...-intercessor-action-figuregw-homepage-post-4/

The first-ever Warhammer action figure is here, and it?s incredible! The model stands 8? tall, with the solid construction and brilliant sculpt radiating a sense of weight, power, and presence. This milestone model from Bandai represents a new way for Warhammer fans to explore and enjoy the rich universe of the 41st Millennium.

This action figure is a collectable-grade posable model with over 50 points of articulation. The build quality and paint finish are everything you?d expect from our partners at Bandai. They?ve captured features like the Imperialis on his breastplate and distinctive Mk X faceplate in crisp detail while remaining faithful to everything that makes a Space Marine instantly recognisable. Massive pauldrons, looming backpack vents, flared greaves and, of course, the bolt rifle ? this iconic silhouette works just as well at this scale as any other.

The paint finish is intricate and vibrant, resplendent in the blue heraldry of the Ultramarines. The squad markings show this figure to be a warrior from the 3rd Battleline Squad of the 2nd Company. At each step, everything about this model was crafted with attention to detail and reverence for the source material. But, of course, it?s also really fun to play with.

This Primaris Intercessor will make a stunning centrepiece collectable for every fan of Warhammer 40,000, or even just those of you who are into awesome action figures ? and it?ll be available to pre-order next month. Keep an eye out for more info on securing one for yourself or as a gift.

BandaiSM-Oct03-Leadimage-l1eir.jpg

Back