LF someone who can sew/repair 12" hot toys figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That Ghoul Ava

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi I'm sure this is incredibly easy for so many of you, but I'm mainly a collector & just dabble in customizing for my own amusement.

I have the first version of the Hot Toys 12" Emperor's Royal Guard; a nameless idiot dropped it. The Guard's arm dislocated / broke at the should but I cant tell if the joint pin snapped or simply poppehd out. I mananged to manipulate the arm into place a few times to see if i could click it back in, but with no luck.

This should be an easy fix - remove the outfit, replace body (if shoulder is unfixable). But I see no way to remove the costume without dismantling the stitching, & I can't even sew a button on. Im also terrified of removing the head, as it seems fragile.

I would probably agree w/ what most are thinking - "sell as is, get another. It's not that valuable " but this is the last figure my father bought me before he passed (I started collecting in college & he would always buy me a 'survived another year figure' heh).

So I'd really like to fix this one. I would be really appreciative & of course I would pay for your time & materials. I am embarrassed asking for this - I know the costs, the process, I just lack the skills. Thanks for taking the time to read all this. I have pictures if anyone is interested.

Thank you again.

I can take a look at one of my figures when I get home and see how it is put together. Im not sure how the undersuit is made, it really wouldnt be much to remove and stitch back up.

Back