Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Thor & Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Thor & Hulk?

Surprised these guys haven't shown up yet, unless there's some accessories that will be spoilers (but they usually just say "coming soon" on those). They are, after all, part of the core group of 6! Think they'll make them?
Hot Toys literally announced this morning that they're debuting four figures tomorrow. Just chill XD

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
465fad476b3438b54701932a656f0d56.jpg

Just wait. :) it will come. Tony has been released. Next cap after prof hulk and all team. I hope they will make set for all of them. So we can buy all together...

As long as Hulk is not in the Quantum suits. Not a fan, and they the only distinguishing feature (headsculpts) are re-used. But some people will want a shelf of 8 characters wearing the same grey bland uniform.

Hot Toys literally announced this morning that they're debuting four figures tomorrow. Just chill XD

I think the words mean new Avengers 4 products, rather than there will be 4 new figures.. could be the gauntlets and Tony Stark team suit.

LOL. that pic means nothing to me since I don't speak that language. Thanks for clarifying though that they literally just announced that.

Which are what? Quantum Stark and 3 gauntlets? That's 4...

Dang, we may end up waiting a little longer for Thor then.. :/

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So Rocket since we’ve seen his prototype, but who else?

Thor?
Hulk?
Rescue?
Thiccmachine?

It'll be Cap in Quantum Suit, Nebula in Quantum Suit, Rocket in Quantum Suit and Ant-Man in Quantum Suit. :lol

Surprised these guys haven't shown up yet, unless there's some accessories that will be spoilers (but they usually just say "coming soon" on those). They are, after all, part of the core group of 6! Think they'll make them?

Thor is definite. Hulk is a possibility.

Thor wasn’t revealed because his entire appearance was a spoiler, and was under embargo until recently. Rescue, the Nano Infinity Gauntlet, and Hulk with the Gauntlet as well.

None of the merchandise or advertising for the movie had those revealed in the lead up to the movie. Every appearance of Thor was his Infinity War/Endgame opening appearance.

It'll be Cap in Quantum Suit, Nebula in Quantum Suit, Rocket in Quantum Suit and Ant-Man in Quantum Suit. :lol

I think I want Kelsey Merritt in a Quantum suit.....actually scratch that. Bikini is fine :lol

The companies are showing new figures in waves. Rescue was this week from HT, Hasbro and Iron Studios. Thor and Hulk are announced by the latter too so it must be soon for HT as well.

Looks like the iron studios 1/4 doesn’t have the gut this Thor should have. Makes me wonder if HT will redo the torso or just release the updated head sculpt and weapons.

Back