Statue PCS WWE The Rock statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
pretty cool roc (2).jpg

Last edited:
Awesome, but the wrong eyebrow ist raised. How can they get this wrong? It's beyond me!!

They probably based it on this common image, without realising that it has been flipped:

16olgx.jpg

Original:

the-rock.png

Still pretty embarrassing though, and you'd think someone would have caught it well before now. :lol

Just like they were going to fix Rambos arrow length and hand pose? :lol

Is it just me or do the tattoos look like it’s raised up from the skin (almost like a thick black scab)?

I guess that’s the only way for them to get more detail or easier way to apply the tattoo design.

Impressive sculpt for the full size statue of the Rock, very realistic. The smaller scale Rock looks more like a caricature, kind of like how the Rambo statue turned out.

I wish they would include WWE/WWF championship belts for this line.

Is it just me or do the tattoos look like it’s raised up from the skin (almost like a thick black scab)?

I guess that’s the only way for them to get more detail or easier way to apply the tattoo design.

Impressive sculpt for the full size statue of the Rock, very realistic. The smaller scale Rock looks more like a caricature, kind of like how the Rambo statue turned out.

I wish they would include WWE/WWF championship belts for this line.
The tattoo is sculpted on. I have mixed feelings on that.

As I understand it from other WWE related items, the title belts are a separate license.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The paint app on that new torso is INSANE!

It's so freakin life-like ....it's crazy.

Back