Action Figure Asmus Toys 8" Kazuma Kiryu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scentless Apprentice

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like Asmus is taking another stab at Yakuza figures. Kind of wish they were 1/6th scale like the previous ones as those sculpts left a lot to be desired. More images at their website.

KK001b.jpg
KK004a.jpg
KK001c.jpg

Not 1/6 scale?? No thanks [emoji36]

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

i don't know how many main characters Yakuza has but doesn't seem to look like the one i watched on youtube.

like many popular video games, i think it's a niche market and doesn't warrant the expensive 1/6 figure.

there are only a few video games that has demand on figures.

Kind of a weird scale, but I preordered from BBTS. Big fan of Yakuza. I had Asmus 1/6 Kiryu and Majima back in the days too. But overall they were pretty bad figures cause Asmus was kinda just starting off and I ended up selling them.

i don't know how many main characters Yakuza has but doesn't seem to look like the one i watched on youtube.

like many popular video games, i think it's a niche market and doesn't warrant the expensive 1/6 figure.

there are only a few video games that has demand on figures.

Kiryu is the main character. Aside from 4 and 5 he's been the primary protagonist. It may not be hugely popular stateside, but these games are a big deal in Japan.

Yeah, weird scale. I have a couple of Mezco's line, but this is like an in-between that and 1/6.

Like everyone is saying - the scale is a weird choice but I'm in. Kinda wish they did 1/12 if they weren't doing 1/6 but I'll give this a shot - assuming Majima Goro is next in line!

Mine is on the way from BBTS. Massive fan of the Ryu Ga Gotoku/Yakuza series. Can't wait! I really like the look of the sculpt from the pics. Fingers crossed it's as good as it looks.

Back