Statue Queen Studios AQUAMAN statue 1/2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tofmovie

Super Freak
Reaction score
60263559_419680575540152_3303378079492391917_n.jpg

1/2 scale!!!

If only I could source this locally. I would love to put him with my 1/2 scale Trinity set.

1/2 scale!!!

If only I could source this locally. I would love to put him with my 1/2 scale Trinity set.
Maybe you can figure something out. Would look great with your Prime1 Trinity.
Right now I can resist this scale. But it was hard, seeing all these great pictures of WW, Supes and Bats.

Maybe you can figure something out. Would look great with your Prime1 Trinity.
Right now I can resist this scale. But it was hard, seeing all these great pictures of WW, Supes and Bats.

1/2 scale nice. Can't wait to see pictures of him.

But given the price they’re charging for their life size busts, I can only imagine how much this will go for.

If Prime 1 did this pose for their usual 1/2 scale $2000 price range, I think it would be a hot seller.

If Prime 1 did this pose for their usual 1/2 scale $2000 price range, I think it would be a hot seller.

Yep, would look great with their other movie based pieces. I love the pose, museum but iconic at the same time. Maybe they only have the 1/2 scale licence for bvs?

Yep, would look great with their other movie based pieces. I love the pose, museum but iconic at the same time. Maybe they only have the 1/2 scale licence for bvs?

Technically he was in that movie too, just not with this suit and trident. Not sure if that would be enough to allow them to make a statue or not though if they did only have the bvs in 1/2

Holy Frack! That’s damn good! Scary good.

With most likely a scary price.

Even puts the Prime 1 1/2 scale Trinity set that I have to shame.

They put every single thread for hair/beard by hand for each piece they're gonna produce?

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Sounds silly to say but is there such a thing as too good? The detail is so insane and lifelike it's almost creepy having him on the shelf. :lol

Back