• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling what I have left...Hot Toys, Vader, Luke & Han Stormtroopers, Leia, Stormtroo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darthrazz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Selling what I have left...Hot Toys, Vader, Luke & Han Stormtroopers, Leia, Stormtroo

This is all I have left, please help me move these items... It’s been fun, I’ve been here collecting since 2006, and made many friends but it’s time to move on.

All prices include shipping the USA. Paypal gift or please add 3% fees. All were carefully cared for and kept in detolfs.All figures ainclude original boxes and shippers unless noted

Hot Toys ESB Boba Fett Exclusive - $225- SOLD

Sideshow R2D2 exclusive - $100

Hot Toys Vader ANH upgraded , includes better glove set from Rogue One Vader, update suit, cod piece and shin guards from Tarkin two pack - $300

ANH Stormtrooper set - $425

ANH Leia - $325

Taun Taun - Shipped in original Sideshow Shipper $600 - Pending

Sideshow Scout Trooper - $190

ANH Luke Stormtrooper Exclusive - $330

ANH Han Solo Stormtrooper Exclusive - $330

ROTS - Anakin Skywalker - $225 - SOLD!

ROTS – Obi Wan Kenobi Exclusive - $250 - SOLD!

Hot Toys Vader Tunic, Shirt and padding - $30

2019-02-10_12-56-37_5071.jpeg

Last edited:
Re: So long everyone...I'm selling everything... please look.

It’s been a pleasure, I’m sorry to hear of your loss. Good luck....

Re: So long everyone...I'm selling everything... please look.

PM sent on Sandtrooper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: So long everyone...I'm selling everything... Hot Toys. & Sideshow please look.

Sorry for your loss.

Any chance the Scout is the EX? If so, PM me I want it.

Re: So long everyone...I'm selling everything... Hot Toys. & Sideshow please look.

My deepest condolences for your loss.

Best of luck in your new endeavors. You've been a great asset to the board and will be missed.

Godspeed. Life is short, do what you must!

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Is your vader v1 the lords of the sith release, or the deluxe?

Sorry for your loss man, can't imagine

Dang! I hate to hear that. That’s just terrible. :( I hope your sale goes well, Hector.

On a side note...Who the heck is gonna buy all my old SS Star Wars bits now?

:)

Hey man, first off im sorry to hear about your loss. I give you my condolences and hope all goes well.

Im very interested in your sideshow commander luke from hoth. Is that the one that goes on the taun taun? If so would you mind sending some quick pics of it my way? Thanks!

Thanks Adam, you never know with this hobby, I might be back someday.
Dang! I hate to hear that. That’s just terrible. :( I hope your sale goes well, Hector.

On a side note...Who the heck is gonna buy all my old SS Star Wars bits now?

:)

Hi that is the correct Luke, I'll send you pictures later.
Hey man, first off im sorry to hear about your loss. I give you my condolences and hope all goes well.

Im very interested in your sideshow commander luke from hoth. Is that the one that goes on the taun taun? If so would you mind sending some quick pics of it my way? Thanks!

Sounds good. Thanks!

My condolences on your loss, Darthrazz.

You will certainly be missed here, my friend. The best of luck in your new endeavors.

Thank you everyone for the kind words. If there's anything here that you like, make me an offer, I really want all this stuff gone.

Last edited:

I'm interested in the Sandtrooper if still available-
Thanks-

PM sent re tauntaun.

Back