Asmus Toys 2019 pre-views

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asmus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi there guys,

it has been a while since our last LOTR figure, the reason is we are undergoing the global license extension, the process has been going for months, as the paper works are always slow and painful.:slap

However, our design team has not been resti on it, all the developments are happening as we speak, we are still planing to release SIX 1/6th LOTR/HOBBT figure this year.

Thank you for your patience, at mean time, please try not to spend all your money on Avengers. :panic:

:orthanc

20190505_174524.jpg

Already have Gandalf with rooted beard and I’m super happy with him. Not very interested in theoden....MIGHT get the remake Gandalf the white.

But I am DEFINITELY getting two galadriels and two elronds.

Please please consider Gil Galad, he was the last high king of the Noldor and he was in the prologue of the fellowship of the ring..so if you have the license you can do him.

Atleast a limited edition.. lol toybiz made him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost wet my pants when I saw Galandriel!
This would be a must buy as a gift for my wife, as she 's in love with the elves!

Gandalf the Grey will be a must have also, maybe Elrond to match Galandriel lol.
It would be fair that Gandalf's hs with rooted hair/beard is sold alone for previous versions buyers,
as was done with Aragorn's hs.

edit1:As for Avengers and other fashion figures don't worry too much.
Many collectors like myself don't care for this kind of figures,
we are middle aged and prefer figures on movies that we watched as youngsters or teenagers.
So far I have bought Aragorn, Thorin & Bilbo and LOTR/Hobbit is the only line I still want to buy more 1/6 figures from.

edit2: LOTR/Hobbit is watched every year with my wife, I imagine a lot of people/buyers are still much interested in this line.

man, the contract extension is a pain in the butt,
all our approvals have been on hold for month just because the new contract isn't ready
(we started before the old one expired, and now after months, eventhough the contract is ready and signed, the paper works are still working...)

All we can do is keeping on developing. And we are also warned strictly NOT to show anything that is unapproved.

It is just as painful to see everyone asking about the line.

Thanks for your communication!! I’m waiting patiently and keeping on eye in the forum and Facebook for any new releases...

YES! Thank you very much Asmus! They all look fantastic but I’m blown away by that Gandalf the Grey.

Day one pre order once he goes up.

58f0b56255c2338a1eea2c58b1ea1b2e.jpg

Guess I need another detolf for my Asmus collection...lol and I still have Grishnakh/Saruman in their shippers!

Looking good, Asmus! Day 1 PO on that Gandalf.

And don't worry, there'll be plenty of money left over after getting Avengers figures. Most of those aren't due until mid-to-late 2020 anyway. There's always room for LOTR.

Back