Rumour: Susan to stop representing Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

j14

Super Freak
Reaction score
I read a rumour on Facebook from Budget Stark that Susan is to stop representing Sideshow on social media. Her replacement is rumoured to be Jon Deak. Don't know how true this is as there has been no official announcement. I'd be disappointed as I quite like Susan and have watched her for many years now.

Mods
Sorry, I didn't know where best to post this.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ugh I hope not. Deak is unbearable to watch. Dude can drop hundreds on a toy but can't spend $20 on a decent haircut?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Is it okay that I thought Susan was kind of hot? Never felt like it was correct.:dunno:rotfl

I wonder if this adds more weight to the idea that Sideshow is packing up the tent in 1/6.

Ugh I hope not. Deak is unbearable to watch. Dude can drop hundreds on a toy but can't spend $20 on a decent haircut?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

With the rising price of figures, a guy’s got to make cutbacks somewhere.

I think she is cute as well, but I’ve been married a long time so my judgment is questionable at this point. Talked to her for a bit at nycc last year and she was really nice and friendly. I hope it’s just a rumor.

I think she is cute as well, but I’ve been married a long time so my judgment is questionable at this point. Talked to her for a bit at nycc last year and she was really nice and friendly. I hope it’s just a rumor.

tumblr_p9dbklpPNu1ugcq3jo3_540.gif

I kinda like Susan.
She is pretty hot and I could sit watching her for hours....in a non creepy way 😁

Poor John Deak. If he reads this forum then it’ll do wonders for his confidence.

I heard Susan was leaving to start up a folk band and use the proceeds to buy the dissolution rights to Molecule 8. At which time, she would begin the manufacturing of a Willy Wonka figure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back