1/6 XM Studios - Mera 1/6 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From Facebook:

59295331_2285944031626283_3316120940454084608_n.jpg

I ordered Aquaman but I don't know about this. Lots of money for a character I know nothing about...lol Those moray eels look boss though.

How about the prime 1 version?

I think I'll have to get this mera, I love the character and don't have any xm pieces yet

Unfortunately, I don’t find much to like about the Prime 1 version. The water effect on the base is a bit too much for me, I don’t like the face, and overall I think it’s too anime/cartoon-ish. Prime 1 has also been having a lot of issues with their production pieces, many of them looking quite worse than their protos. And it’s $1,100 on top of all of that.

The XM sculpt and design are far superior (in my opinion) but unfortunately, not in the right scale for me.

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:6 DC Premium Collectibles DC Rebirth series statue, Mera! She is queen of the fabled underwater realm alongside her soulmate Aquaman. With her hydrokinetic powers, she defends both land and sea! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:6 scale cold-cast porcelain, each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the famous XM quality finish.

Size matters, but Quality even more so! The new XM DC 1:6 line is specially designed for collectors who desire more space-friendly collectibles, without compromising on the incredible details and quality of larger collectible pieces. At 1:6 scale, XM's creative direction is to showcase more abilities, powers and essence of the characters in a bold, dynamic and story telling style. The new XM 1:6 DC line will amaze you with the details you don't expect at this scale. Smaller scale, smaller boxes, more affordable shipping and pricing means you can fit more of these incredibly detailed collectibles into your collection!

Fighting alongside Aquaman, the flame-haired warrior Mera has become a trusted protector of Atlantis and a respected DC Super Hero in her own right. Though she’s often felt Earth’s surface people haven’t earned the love and care Arthur Curry has for them, she defends them as he would, sharing his hope that air-breathing humans and water-breathing Atlanteans can forge a lasting peace. To that end, she, like the man she loves, has worked alongside the Justice League, earning the respect and friendship of Earth’s champions."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

047rk60.jpg

05v7j13.jpg

02r7ka6.jpg

03uxkwg.jpg

XM Studios News

- Offical XM Mera - Rebirth 1/6 Statue Assembly Video -

"Fighting alongside Aquaman, the flame-haired warrior Mera has become a trusted protector of Atlantis and a respected DC Super Hero in her own right. Though she?s often felt Earth?s surface people haven?t earned the love and care Arthur Curry has for them, she defends them as he would, sharing his hope that air-breathing humans and water-breathing Atlanteans can forge a lasting peace. To that end, she, like the man she loves, has worked alongside the Justice League, earning the respect and friendship of Earth?s champions."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

I wanted to like this one and would have considered Arthur to go with her if I did. However, so many reasons why she's not for me: no switch out portrait, slightly awkward pose, wtf is that grey thing in her hand, not 1/4 scale

Back