Hasbro Power Rangers LIGHTNING COLLECTION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chieftortuga

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I start this new thread.Been a long time coming for this new Lord Zedd figure.Post your finds and thoughts of this line here!
1cea0068b3a1cbed1f8275032319f049.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
These guys are great! Already have Goldar in ore order and very much looking forward to the Pink Ranger! Hope it doesn’t take too long to complete the original team! Who else is everyone hoping gets made? Got my fingers crossed for an eventual Rita, Scorpina, maybe even Baboo or Ivan Ooze!0472E4A1-B770-4678-9263-1D4E23E98FA1.jpg

:hi5: I was going to start one also because the Figuarts thread vanished :lol

Hopefully I can pick up Zedd today . My Walmarts suck eggs and my Target got Zedd on hold for me because of the freakin street date crap. I have Tommy and Red Dino from Amazon already and I modded the weapons to be more screen accurate IMO

So as soon as I get Zedd ( which I plan to mod the staff btw ) I’ll post some pics :wave

Yeah I am getting another Zedd to mod.Gonna redo all the silver armor parts color silver on his finger tips and the staff.might do a gloss coat on the brain area and repaint his red visor area.

Yeah I am getting another Zedd to mod.Gonna redo all the silver armor parts color silver on his finger tips and the staff.might do a gloss coat on the brain area and repaint his red visor area.

Sounds good ..my plan is always defined on what I see to the naked eye . So I will see what Zedd looks like in person in natural sunlight to determine what needs to improve

Showed this in the last thread, but wanted to put it here also.
7852c05621201d49155844764e428a54.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Where are you guys finding Zedd? I can't seem to find him anywhere.

Grabbed Zedd and Tommy yesterday at Target! These are some awesome figures. I'm surprised to hear Zedd is hard to find because they had like 3 Zedd and one White Ranger lol

1lYDFlI.jpg

I really like them! I got the white Ranger and hoping for Tommy's green Ranger. Great articulation. Where did y'all find out about Goldar and the Pink Ranger?
20190617_160525(1).jpg

90% done. Just gotta move some of the tubes out of the way and rub off some excess paint

4462ct9.jpg

50% done on the staff

uv5Bg1f.jpg

Back