• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1/6 Hot Marvel! AOU Hawkeye & Black Widow $210 each OBO!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm pairing down my 1/6 collection and have the following figures for sale. Most have the original mailers, but a few do not... if that's important to you let me know and I can confirm if the mailer is present or not.

All figures have been displayed, but are complete and in excellent condition unless otherwise indicated.

Shipping w/in the US with insurance is included in the price, I can combine shipping on some items. I will ship internationally, but the cost would be higher (obviously)

Hot Toys:
1/6 Figures

Age of Ultron- Black Widow- $210
Age of Ultron- Hawkeye- $210

Last edited:
Re: FS: 1/6 Sideshow and Hot Toys Star Wars Figures- 30+ listed

PM sent.

Pm sent

You're not helping fury :lol

A couple things sold, still lots to go :duff

May the 4th bump with you :duff

source.gif

Re: FS: 1/6 Sideshow and Hot Toys Star Wars Figures- Make Offers!

Galactiboy, I'm very interested in your Dengar figure but I'm having a hard time finding a way to send a PM.

Re: FS: 1/6 Sideshow and Hot Toys Star Wars Figures- Make Offers!

PMd about Han Solo

Re: FS: 1/6 Sideshow and Hot Toys Star Wars- Open to Offers!

Hey, any chance you could send me photos of your custom figures for sale? Thanks

Yes, I was trying to get them posted; but photobucket is just awful. I can email them to you if you want to PM that to me.

PM sent about Han in Carbonite.

Got a few things sold... and I listed a number of these on eBay as well; but I hate eBay... so definitely open to offers on here :duff

Also, I have current photos for just about everything listed; I just cant get Photobucket to work consistently enough to get them all edited an posted. But if you want a photo let me know and I can email them to you.

giphy.gif

Stuff is also on eBay... but eBay is so terrible... don't make me do that...

source.gif

Re: FS: 1/6 Sideshow and Hot Toys Star Wars- Now with Pictures!!!

Daily bump... and I've finally added pictures. Sorry some are sideways; evidently Photobucket really wants me to leave :lol

giphy.gif

Back