• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Batman V Superman, Marvel/DC Figuarts, Revoltech, Dragon Ball Z + More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bardoon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

Unloading some of my Hot Toys...so far I have THREE...yes...THREE BVS Superman figures (New in Brown Shipper) listed up on eBay. Two are the Regular, one is the Special Edition with the Kryptonite. They're in Fantastic condition. I'll likely be also getting rid of my regular Armored Batmans and will be posting that up soon.

Also have some Marvel/DC Figures...mostly imports like Figuarts and Revoltech. I'll be adding more in the coming days...likely some Dragon Ball Z stuff as well. (SDCC 2015 Frieza Saga Goku posted up)

For movie fans, I got some Marvel/DC Steelbooks and more.

Thanks for looking!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/bardoon1983/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Last edited:
lowered starting bid prices for HT BVS Supes & Batman

-added revoltech carnage

-figuarts JL Superman and Batman end tomorrow...

How much for armored batman?

He's been relisted. I had two...one already sold for the asking price on eBay and the other was just relisted.

If you're interested in working something else out then please feel free to PM me with an offer.

Armored Batman SOLD

*NEW* HT BvS Superman Exclusive (w/ Kryptonite) is still up with a few days left. That's my last Supes...

Added some DBZ Figuarts, Revoltech Amecomi, and will be adding some Marvel STEELBOOKS

One last Tamashii Supes..

Some Hot Toys might be coming soon!

Added Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 46 - new in shipper.

Added Figuarts Civil War Cap + Iron Man and more. Some relistings as well.

HT Iron Man Mark 46 has changed to auction style.

Added Goku Black and Revoltech Wolverine, Gambit, and Cap.

Figuarts Civil War Captain America and Iron Man Mark 46 set as well. As well as a Civil War Cap by himself.

Open to offers so contact me if you'd like.

HT Iron Man Mark 46 ends in an hour.

Added another Tamashii Broly. As well as Android 17, Resurrection 'F/DBS Frieza, Goku Black (switched to auction), FIGMA Solid Snake...

DBZ Figuarts Auctions updated. Added Figuarts Iron Spider.

Likely adding some Hot Toys this weekend.

Marvel Figuarts end in under an hour.

***Added NEW IN BROWN SHIPPER Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 46 (Civil War) and The Punisher (Netflix)! My last Mark 46!!!

Back