DJ Custom 1/6 Scale THE IMAGES OF IKKON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skillerwhale

Super Freak
Reaction score
"DJ Custom 1/6 Scale THE IMAGES OF IKKON

This product is fully articulated and is made with real fabric. 14 painted arms and hands are included with real skin painting. Arms can be attached by strong magnet without damaging the figure."

Up now for PO on OneSixthKit.

I saw this has been posted already in the Dr. Strange thread but thought it deserved it's own for anyone who may have missed it there.

152808bzuq7nwar5gr5w97-528x668.jpg

152807a7d5l3e7zizqe7p4-528x668.jpg

152440zlv15xw5vb5h6lqa-528x668.jpg

It's tempting... but a bit pricey for just that one extra display option. It's interesting that some arms are inside the cloak, and others are outside.

I'd also like to see how it's attached. I know the arms are magnetic, but the figure isn't, so I wonder how the 'base magnet' attaches to the figure?

It is tempting though... Looks SUPER cool!

Maybe you could even use the figure's 'magic effects' rings with it?

It's tempting... but a bit pricey for just that one extra display option. It's interesting that some arms are inside the cloak, and others are outside.

I'd also like to see how it's attached. I know the arms are magnetic, but the figure isn't, so I wonder how the 'base magnet' attaches to the figure?

It is tempting though... Looks SUPER cool!

Maybe you could even use the figure's 'magic effects' rings with it?

There's magnets in the Dr. Strange body for the cape.

Mine shipped out this morning...

And of course this version finally shows up after I pay for it.

https://www.tnsfigures.com/woo-toys...cXTZqghpfzyuRrv0QgUrgNSdnc10sAWmpQCRzcdEoKLoU

I don't care that much because they're pretty much the same thing outside the colored circles, which he never used with that technique anyway. But it's always nice to have more accessories.

That one went up pretty closely after the DJ one did. I think it just popped back up on TNS because that's also shipping soon, they remove things after preorder period is done.

Anyone check on OSK's website? It says they lost their domain name as of today? I know they're not fly-by-night, I've ordered from them before too. Was just wondering if anyone else noticed.

That one went up pretty closely after the DJ one did. I think it just popped back up on TNS because that's also shipping soon, they remove things after preorder period is done.

I had no idea it was already available. When someone first shared it on here, there was only the pictures and nobody had it for sale.

Okay, that's weird. When I logged into the computer about 15 minutes ago, I still saw the same message. When I came into this thread and checked the replies, (especially Buffinator's) I went to the site and all is well. 15 minutes ago, (for me at least) it wasn't. Weird. Looks like it's all good again. I'm glad. I look at the sight daily.
Carry on!

Back