• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel/DC Hot Toys UPDATED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDGuy84

Super Freak
Reaction score
Update May 6th 2019: I realize I have a large amount of PMs to reply to. When I made the post I was notified of a loved one's suicide. I get it, I have solid prices on these things but my priority is handling that issue. I will reply as soon as feasible and I know it is frustrating- I get it. I am NOT ignoring anyone or being "disrespectful" nor "scamming" people- but I do so appreciate the hateful messages. Check my feedback if you think so- I am the one handling all the estate and his family issues right now and had to take time from my own family/work issues.

BIG thank you to ArtDamage for his amazing support. Dude is a gem (no sarcasm, he is a great guy).

All complete, no issues, smoke free home displayed in detolf (all in boxes now) away from harsh light.

BVS Battle Damaged Armored Batman $240
BVS Black Chrome Armored Batman $240
Age of Ultron Captain America $275
Civil War Captain America $325
Avengers Captain America $235
Age of Ultron Deluxe Hulk $400
MK47 Iron Man (not powerpose, actual release) $420 ArtDamage
Roadworn Thor $260
Hela $260
Deluxe Yondu $280
Deluxe Star Lord GOTG2 $260

Only interested in trading for the following:

Mark 46 Civil War Iron Man
Golden Age Captain America
Mark 43 Iron Man
Avengers Loki

Last edited:
Re: FT: Infinity War Thor

I have Civil War Winter Soldier. I dont have the original headsculpt though. Just the rooted headsculpt from OSK. PM me if youre interested.

Re: FT: Infinity War Thor

I have Civil War Winter Soldier. I dont have the original headsculpt though. Just the rooted headsculpt from OSK. PM me if youre interested.

Only interested in stock, but thanks!

Re: Marvel/DC Hot Toys

WOW! Those are some seriously killer deals. If I didn’t have Roadworn Thor already I’d pick him up. Wish it was the 10th, I’d want that Hulk :(

Re: Marvel/DC Hot Toys

I bet i'm trying to get the same figures everyone else is, lol :) PM sent but i doubt any will be left at those prices, almost too good to be true!

Back