Where to buy diorama floors for photography? Lighting tips?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alatar

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've assembled a decent collection of figures by now. (DCEU, a couple of MCU, and Asmus Tolkien figures.) Got me some custom wired capes that should be arrriving within the week for Batman and Wonder Woman. Recently upgraded my computer monitor to a 43" 4K TV.

And I regularly watch Dean Knight's YT channel...

So it has occured to me that if I get a tripod for the iPhone and use a bit of lighting (Dean Knight says he just uses bicycle lights!) I can create backdrops on the TV using use screenshots (as Dean Knight does). Hopefully I can produce some really nice photographs of the figures.

But in order to show the full figure in my photographs I'm going to need some sort of diorama flooring. I know there's always EBay. But otherwise, any tips on where to find something like that?

Also, any tips for lighting other than using bicycle lights, as Dean Knight recommends?

Actually, it occurs to me that I can print some photo images (screenshots, or just from anywhere, really), and the figures can stand on that placed on top of a shoe box. Not sure how seamless it will look with the TV screen backdrop, but hopefully I can make that work.

Such kind of floors are easily available at online shopping stores and you can easily order these for photography. I always prefer to use writing services to do my essay paper and I think it's a cheap source for professional skills.

Back