Iron Studios: Avengers: Endgame - Thanos Legacy Replica 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Video on Instagram

0dW6jD.jpg

EjM3jC.jpg

Thanks to kenobiv for the pics above.

If they make a life size gauntlet 2.0 I'll buy it in a heart beat.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It really looks like all the production studios bave based their EG Thanos on old designs. Those who’ve seen the film know what I mean.

And unfortunately Iron Studios is known not to fix obvious errors, even when they have a year warning. Ala CW Black Panther, and that wasn’t even a sculpting change, only a simple paint app adjustment. I and others messaged them countless times, but were totally ignored.

Hopefully there are interchangeable parts which solve the discrepancy.

I really want to see high quality photos before making any judgements on any of those three statues based on that video. The video quality is poor, why not introduce these in a professional manner?

I really want to see high quality photos before making any judgements on any of those three statues based on that video. The video quality is poor, why not introduce these in a professional manner?

I don’t think that’s supposed to happen until the 27th. And eve pan if not, it’s not like Iron Studios put up professional photos until it goes up for preorder.

Looking forward to better pictures but it looks great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Same.

Though he really needs to come with interchangeable parts be be accurate.

Will be interesting to see the switchouts for Tony, Cap, and Thanos. And their prices.

Glad that this Thanos is in a museum type pose. Will look nice near the more action oriented pose of the Infinity War Thanos.

It really looks like all the production studios bave based their EG Thanos on old designs. Those who’ve seen the film know what I mean.

And unfortunately Iron Studios is known not to fix obvious errors, even when they have a year warning. Ala CW Black Panther, and that wasn’t even a sculpting change, only a simple paint app adjustment. I and others messaged them countless times, but were totally ignored.

Hopefully there are interchangeable parts which solve the discrepancy.
I don't know what this will mean for possible alterations but hopefully it will be a little different to what we've seen so far.
03fad8cae0e647f029af8192536e2840.jpg

Back