Statue XM Studios Supergirl statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Ang Seng FB

Attachments

• sg.jpg
    sg.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:
I'm interested, is it 1/6 scale? Hope we get a better look before sideshow release their pf so I can decide

I'm interested, is it 1/6 scale? Hope we get a better look before sideshow release their pf so I can decide
Yes, it's 1/6.
I will be getting some pieces of this line for sure, even though they are 1/6. It's a bummer that they are not 1/4.

The samurai line is 1/4 btw. Have Batgirl and Catwoman. Will be getting Deathstroke and Harley. Missed Poison - there was something off for me. But can't wait for the Prime 1 Hush poison :)

It looks to be quite dynamic, like she's flying and breaking out of the ship

Hmmm ...if its a throwback, then I wonder which costume she'll be wearing in this sculpt.

Re: XM Studios Supergirl statue 1/6

Looks stunning, anyone fancy mocking up a quick coloured version to get some idea of the finished product?

Even at 1/6, this is going to have a larger dimensional footprint than the new SS Logan at 1/4.

And probably also be about 1/6 less expensive.

But yeah, this would have been sweet at 1/4, or larger, scale.
Despite the Rebirth costume which I'm not a fan of, I still like this quite a bit more than any of the Sideshow or Prime 1, or even DC Direct, attempts at the character.

This is just not getting my attention right now. Not feeling it. For now, leaning towards a pass ...

...Perhaps when it's printed and painted I'll change my mind. We'll see.

She looks a bit like a mom to me, thought SG is suppose to be in her early 20s. Also not a fan of the costume, the base is super cool tho.

I know that's not the best pic but she sorta looks bland and the head sculpt looks too hard/not as beautiful compared to the teaser. Maybe better pics will change my mind...

Back