ThreeA Showa TK Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

momaw

Super Freak
Reaction score
From the ThreeA booth at the Shanghai Toy Show 2019

Jv62d1t.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ThreeZero Stormtrooper

Probably not a law suit if it’s a Kotobukiya-style version (or other stylized version), just another way for Disney to sell a license and make money.

Re: ThreeZero Stormtrooper

You should probably not post it as a threezero Stormtrooper if you don't know what it is.

Last time this happened, it was a 3A figure from their Tomorrow King series. This is probably more of the same.

Re: ThreeA Showa TK Trooper (Stormtrooper inspired)

Thanks for the info. I've updated the thread title. I looked around but couldn't find any other info on these and wasn't aware of the prior Showa TK Trooper figures.

Really cool designs. I have a couple Showa TKs... big figures. As well as a couple of the Lonely Star Warriors. I also collect 3A... well slowed down some after i started collecting HT Star Wars a few years back.

This isn’t new. Been out for a while now. I have it. It’s extremely large, but still pretty cool.

They look strange (not in a bad way), the black one from the link above looks like a combo between a Stormtrooper and K-2SO, and this one is also the best of the three

Back