Prop Factory Entertainment Aquaman Trident replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I made a thread for this piece already? But I’m guessing it’s buried.

I’ve got it preordered but I’m quite adamant that it’s undersized :gah:

It’s going to be dwarfed by the Queen’s Trident that I have.

I thought I made a thread for this piece already? But I’m guessing it’s buried.

I’ve got it preordered but I’m quite adamant that it’s undersized :gah:

It’s going to be dwarfed by the Queen’s Trident that I have.

I couldn’t find it. And the Ikon JL trident says it’s 83” where as this is supposed to be 72”

It’s odd because the Noble Collection JL measurements say it’s 74”

I think the Ikons is oversized.

Which version do you have?

I couldn’t find it. And the Ikon JL trident says it’s 83” where as this is supposed to be 72”

It’s odd because the Noble Collection JL measurements say it’s 74”

I think the Ikons is oversized.

Which version do you have?

Ikons. And I’ve checked reference photos for both and the Ikons seems about right, whereas the Factory Entertainment one looks smaller than most of the photos available for the King’s Trident.

As in nearly every photo the Kings Trident (as well as the Queens) appears to be taller than Aquaman.

It’s quite possible that the physical prop was this height, but in CG they altered it. Like with Thor and Stormbreaker which seemed to change size in each any every scene.

And I must admit I may be biased as I tried to ask on their Facebook, but after the third or forth time that they deleted my queries I just gave up. Would’ve been simple to just leave it or just plain answer it. But to delete a polite query rubs me the wrong way.

And I used the search function and it was second from the top from 3 options:-

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...inment-aquaman-hero-trident-prop-replica.html

Ikons. And I’ve checked reference photos for both and the Ikons seems about right, whereas the Factory Entertainment one looks smaller than most of the photos available for the King’s Trident.

As in nearly every photo the Kings Trident (as well as the Queens) appears to be taller than Aquaman.

It’s quite possible that the physical prop was this height, but in CG they altered it. Like with Thor and Stormbreaker which seemed to change size in each any every scene.

And I must admit I may be biased as I tried to ask on their Facebook, but after the third or forth time that they deleted my queries I just gave up. Would’ve been simple to just leave it or just plain answer it. But to delete a polite query rubs me the wrong way.

And I used the search function and it was second from the top from 3 options:-

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...inment-aquaman-hero-trident-prop-replica.html

Wow I even commented on the old thread. I’m officially brain dead. Long day on base lol

What are the odds of this coming out soon? My last payment is due in 5 days

Back