Iron Studios Avengers Endgame 1/4 Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
They nail Tony out of the gate. What the **** HT?
20190419_182559.jpg

Looks great! I have a feeling a 1/4 Thor is coming as well as it looks like (in one of the commercials/trailers) those 3 are making a stand against Thanos.

And bloody hell, another Captain America and now another Iron Man.

I think this makes 3x Caps and 4x Iron Man pieces for Iron Studios. They do know there are other chracters right?!

And bloody hell, another Captain America and now another Iron Man.

I think this makes 3x Caps and 4x Iron Man pieces for Iron Studios. They do know there are other chracters right?!

They're just doing what sells best. They might sell 1 Thor compared to every 6 Iron mans lol.

They're just doing what sells best. They might sell 1 Thor compared to every 6 Iron mans lol.

Yes I know. Not including 1/6 and 1/10 scales for Iron Studios I’ve bought 2 Iron Man figures and 3 Captain America’s. And now that’s likely to increase again :cuckoo:

It’s just disappointing is all.

"What the hell HT?" What's that supposed to mean? HT already killed it in the 1/4 scale Tony Stark headsculpt arena.

This one is good, but not as good as the HT 43.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yeah i actually like the 1/4 HT sculpt(s) better.

The 1/4 Hot Toy Mark 43 will definitely be the last Hot Toy piece I will ever get rid of, if that unfortunate day ever comes.

And that’s solely because of the headsculpt. It’s essentially my personal grail type piece with regards to my Hot Toy collection. However some of my Prime 1 pieces probably top it as my favourite pieces in my collection.

I'm just happy they are doing 1/4 scale. Don't do the 1/10 range. But please give us Thor.

I really want a proper 1/4 Thor. I’m just about to box up the Sideshow DW version, just to get it out of my sight so that I can completely forget that I have it.

I use the 1/10 scale to fill in my Statue gaps plus for a few extras. I just received the 1/10 Star-Lord, Cap and the Doctor Strange, but unfortunately there’s a paint ‘defect’ that is small, but I really don’t like on the Star-Lord, and the DS piece came broken with possibly an ‘easy’ fix. And both the DS and Cap don’t sit flush with the base.

I have the Civil War diorama but I will make peace with getting these guys because my diorama lives on its own wall.
If they make another Thanos I'm in trouble.

Much improved head sculpt over the Civil War Iron Man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Wow rivaling ht

IMO IS ran over HT with CW 1/4 scale Bucky and their Cap always beautiful.

I have the Civil War diorama but I will make peace with getting these guys because my diorama lives on its own wall.
If they make another Thanos I'm in trouble.

Yeah. But - end of the line. Probably. Dunno what IS' licensing for 1/4 scale is - I mean I figure HT will try to milk licenses:monkey3. Don't know if IS would. Plus IS at least with the 1/10s seems to be trying to outdo themselves, so figure the full reveals will make me pass out.:lol

And of course if IS ever re-visited a "classic" Winter Soldier Stealth Cap/Bucky there would be no question:drool. Happily since I've got CW 1/4 Cap/Bucky/Falcon/BP where TV is I see them a lot and still think - esp. with Falcon's wings backing everything and the great sculpts - man, I love those pieces. They are 1/4 scale greatness IMO.:clap

But gotta wait till I see EG movie...hopefully this is a safe thread. This will be a LONG week. I'm staying away from a lot of sites and pages online now. I just hope I don't get into the Mandelorian, which IMO looks awesome first look and decide I gotta collect that too.:horror:lol

IMO IS ran over HT with CW 1/4 scale Bucky and their Cap always beautiful.

Yeah. But - end of the line. Probably. Dunno what IS' licensing for 1/4 scale is - I mean I figure HT will try to milk licenses:monkey3. Don't know if IS would. Plus IS at least with the 1/10s seems to be trying to outdo themselves, so figure the full reveals will make me pass out.:lol

And of course if IS ever re-visited a "classic" Winter Soldier Stealth Cap/Bucky there would be no question:drool. Happily since I've got CW 1/4 Cap/Bucky/Falcon/BP where TV is I see them a lot and still think - esp. with Falcon's wings backing everything and the great sculpts - man, I love those pieces. They are 1/4 scale greatness IMO.:clap

But gotta wait till I see EG movie...hopefully this is a safe thread. This will be a LONG week. I'm staying away from a lot of sites and pages online now. I just hope I don't get into the Mandelorian, which IMO looks awesome first look and decide I gotta collect that too.:horror:lol

I’d stay off social media. Including this forum until you’ve seen the movie. There are tiny spoilers all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back