Statue Hulk 1/4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mutronics

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Just finished painting up my Hulk Statue and thought id post some pics.
This is the largest statue i've made to date at 2 foot tall.

DSC09132.JPG

DSC09148.jpg

DSC09126.JPG

DSC09127.JPG

Hulk Smash version 2 Kit (6).JPG

What do you plan on using for your next statue. I've always wanted to try and sculpt but I really wouldn't know where to begin. Also what do you use to mold and cast it. Thanks. Again awesome statue.

What do you plan on using for your next statue. I've always wanted to try and sculpt but I really wouldn't know where to begin. Also what do you use to mold and cast it. Thanks. Again awesome statue.

Im using monster clay now with a solid armature underneath it. Its not as expensive as sculpey and you don't have to spend hours needing it to make it usable. It does mean though that whatever you make needs to be moulded. I use https://tiranti.co.uk/product-category/mouldmaking/silicone-rubber/t20-silicone-rubber/ for the silicone and have recently started using Polycraft SG2000 resin for the casting. Its been very reliable resin.

great work! I keep telling myself weekly I need to take a few courses in sculpting...that has been going on for the better part of 5 years :)

Back