Hi All! New Here & Ready to Talk Star Wars/DC/Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CT-5555

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone! As you can tell, I am new here but have been a long-time collector. I recently graduated from college so I'm trying to spend my money more wisely on my collecting endeavors. I have primarily collected LEGO Star Wars & Harry Potter since the inception of each theme, and have collected 3.75 inch Star Wars figures since I was very young, starting in 1997 or so (2 years old when I was given my first figures). Additionally, I have been collecting the 6-inch scale Star Wars: The Black Series figures since the line was introduced.

My reason for joining came from my hunt for the Sideshow Collectibles Arc Trooper Fives (Phase II) figure. I've never purchased a figure in that scale (own one from a contest), but I'd like Fives to be the centerpiece of my collection. Unlike most, the Prequel Era may just be my favorite era in Star Wars, with Fives being my favorite clone. Therefore, I have searched for this figure for a few years now but to no avail. I somehow finally discovered this site only recently and am hopeful the hunt can be completed from someone out there!

Outside of collecting, I recently graduated from Barrett, the Honors College & the WP Carey School of Business at Arizona State University. I currently work for Yelp. My degrees are in international business and sustainability (which I find ironic because out of my passion that largely involves collecting plastic) so I try to constantly learn more about each field even though I've already graduated.

I love baseball, hockey, basketball, tennis, racquetball, running, and hiking, but also enjoy writing, reading, and watching film when I feel like staying indoors.

I look forward to getting to know many of you and learning more about this wonderful hobby!

You're in for a bit of a wild ride in these forums. :lol

It's all good times for the most part. It's interesting that you prefer the PT -- I'd guess your age might have a lot to do with it, since many collectors are driven by nostalgia as much as anything else.

Welcome!

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back