Rank the SW prequel trilogy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In which order do you rank the PT?

• TPM>AOTC>ROTS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TPM>ROTS>AOTC

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • AOTC>TPM>ROTS

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • AOTC>ROTS>TPM

• ROTS>TPM>AOTC

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • ROTS>AOTC>TPM

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • I only rate TPM

• I only rate AOTC

• I only rate ROTS

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I don't rate any of them

• Total voters
1. RotS
2. TPM
3. AotC

TPM and AotC is a toss up though. I don’t really like either of them. I only say TPM because it had QGJ, Maul, and Obi-Wan.

If I'm forced to rate them I go option 1

TPM>AOTC>ROTS

But I'm not being forced here so I guess my choice would be your very last option.

TPM
ROTS
AOTC

TPM has all the best moments and characters of the PT... It also has some of the worst.

But Pod Race, Duel of the Fates, Maul, Qui Gon, and best version of the Emperor in the PT puts it over the top for me.

TPM
ROTS
AOTC

TPM has all the best moments and characters of the PT... It also has some of the worst.

But Pod Race, Duel of the Fates, Maul, Qui Gon, and best version of the Emperor in the PT puts it over the top for me.

Agreed on your ranking and reasons. :)

Interestingly AOTC is beating TPM, for now.

jlVNkYX.jpg

TPM
ROTS
AOTC

Pod racing just seemed to drag on forever to me. Though I'll definitely give you the best version of PT emperor. Him showing up with Darth Maul behind him in the hologram was pretty bad ass.

Rots over all the pt movies and st. My fav Star Wars movie. Sorry not sorry. Accept it flaws and all. Love minor scenes from the other pt movies

Rots over all the pt movies and st. My fav Star Wars movie. Sorry not sorry. Accept it flaws and all. Love minor scenes from the other pt movies

I mean this in the least offensive way possible, but just curious...how old are you? I think a lot of the PT has aged better with the crowd that grew up with it. Wouldn't be surprised to see ST end up the same way. Faults and all.

Regular average films>

ROTS>

TPM>

AOTC.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

People really think that AOTC is that much worse than TPM?... I dunno, the only thing I got out of TPM was Liam Neeson, and that lightsaber battle.

ROTS is the clear winner here. It was almost a pretty good movie and at least gave us the vision we'd been teased for years. I just think they could have done without General Grievous, and if there was to be a Palpatine - Yoda battle, my vision of what it would have been from watching the OT years would have been a force battle. I still can't get past watching a Lucas interview where in his words the OT battles were basic because they involved old men, untrained boys and half me/half robot. (couldn't just say it was because it was the technology and choreography at the time) ... Fast forward to AOTC and ROTS and we have a robot that is better than trained Jedi Masters, and old men peforming ballet in their saber battles..

Back