Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phoenixblazes

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Iron Studios Instagram page:-

“27 April is coming and this’s the day that Iron Studios will start to reveal the next itens based on #AvengersEndGame, the fans will be able to check in person the prototypes for the BDS Art Scale 1/10 and the Legacy Replica 1/4 Line-Up, and of course order the brand new BDS Art Scale 1/10 Nebula and Ronin from End Game movie.
The official event will happen at the Iron Studios Concept Store - São Paulo, we are preparing a very nice experience that will bring much of the Avengers moments to all the fans!
We hope you enjoy this #SneakPeek of the Captain America Legacy Replica 1/4 Avengers End Game, stay tuned for more soon...”⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

B1ED4089-EE0D-4687-8CCD-B3681F7CB28C.jpeg

For some reason I was surprised by this release, as it’s now Iron Studios 3rd 1/4 scale statue of Captain America.

Any takers on whether Iron Man will be next?

I was really hoping for a Thor or Doctor Strange.

Tempting, but at 1/4 scale I'm not going to be doubling up on characters. Civil War Cap fits so nicely with the rest of the series.

Gimme a Thor, BW, Strange, etc...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

From Iron Studios Instagram page:-

“27 April is coming and this’s the day that Iron Studios will start to reveal the next itens based on #AvengersEndGame, the fans will be able to check in person the prototypes for the BDS Art Scale 1/10 and the Legacy Replica 1/4 Line-Up, and of course order the brand new BDS Art Scale 1/10 Nebula and Ronin from End Game movie.
The official event will happen at the Iron Studios Concept Store - São Paulo, we are preparing a very nice experience that will bring much of the Avengers moments to all the fans!
We hope you enjoy this #SneakPeek of the Captain America Legacy Replica 1/4 Avengers End Game, stay tuned for more soon...”⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

View attachment 450732

Oh wow. Scale maille. I could see picking up Cap and IM at least.

This feels like a personal assault on my finances.
When I asked them on instagram they said they have no plans for a 1/4 Doctor Strange which is a real shame.

Not sure if I am down to double dip as I have the CW version and think I prefer that costume to the scales. Different enough suits to make it tempting though. I wonder if there is any chance it comes with a second Evans head sculpt? Need to see the movie before making any decisions.

3 Caps, are we going to see another Thanos?

From what the preview pic shows, this is a definite buy (even though I already have the Civil War version).

Not sure how I feel about all the blood.

Maybe it’ll make more sense when I’ve watched the film in exactly a weeks time.

This looks amazing, I reckon this will be a perfect piece to represent his final stand

Not sure how I feel about all the blood.

Maybe it’ll make more sense when I’ve watched the film in exactly a weeks time.

Just saw that. A bit uneasy as for a long term display I tend to more classic/museum. But I need to see the film. Also IMO a smart move as IS has already done two "clean" Caps. With an IM could see this on my shelf. Would be a nice contrast to CW Cap and Bucky.

*Sigh* guess I had better get another display case ready:cool:

I can't believe HT haven't made a 1/4 Cap or Thor yet. How much will this probably go for on Sideshow?

CW Cap/Bucky/BP were ~600; Falcon and I think WM ~800-850; I think IM was more. Positive bargains IMO re the quality. Hafta see if prices go up...:horror

Back