CoolProps Emissary Predator 1:1 Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
:slap

FB_IMG_1555273956966.jpg

I think you can show something too early. That looks like a soap carving.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Are these the cut from the best movie ever predators that wore human camoflage? :rotfl

apiwuamhw__64145.1526670241.jpg

Just give me the ****ing p2 Elder already.

I once had a dream about having a collection of predator busts that were better or at least as good as the P2 bust..... I still only have the P2 busy. Lol

...Huh?
I hope that's for promotional display during an event only. Why'd someone want to buy something like this? A concept idea with 0 second of screentime which doesn't even look good in the slightest way possible.

On the bright side, this mean we might get to see the 1st cut of "The Predator" one day. At least the big guy doesn't want super autistic DNA for his clan anyway.

I would imagine that the various companies would read forums like this to gauge what the collector wants,,, I don't remember anyone asking for this pile of doggy do do
P1 and Elder it's that easy

Despite how bad 2018 movie is, at least give us 1:2 scale Assassin Predator bust. He’s the main pred in this anyway. It’ll be A LOT better than this.

Despite how bad 2018 movie is, at least give us 1:2 scale Assassin Predator bust. He’s the main pred in this anyway. It’ll be A LOT better than this.

I'd really love to see cool props do a full 1/2 bust line in a similar style to Sideshows old Legendary scale busts. CP aren't perfect, but they would do a much better job in terms of accuracy than Sideshow ever did.

I'd really love to see cool props do a full 1/2 bust line in a similar style to Sideshows old Legendary scale busts. CP aren't perfect, but they would do a much better job in terms of accuracy than Sideshow ever did.

I'd even put up with them being the same material as their 1:1 busts (fibreglass) - just as long as they didn't use vinyl/plastic.

Back