Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonloop

Super Freak
Reaction score
DSC00461.jpg

albumpicsg7.jpg

This is at sideshow's booth. THEY ARE AMAZING! I assume sideshow will pre order these. But I wonder why people aren't making a bigger deal of these?

Show attendees also said there was the chainsaw character with the bad on his head and Krauser on display.

MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE :chew:chew

*Pics came from other topics thanks

I don't get any credit for my pic (top one)? :confused:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20099&page=39

You wanna know just how much Hot Toys kicks ass!?

I just happened to...*ahem* stumble across this pic, check it out!!

Resident Evil 12" Figures Coming Soon...:rock

DSC00461.jpg

They also had Krauser & Burlap Sack Head Guy on display, but I...I mean the person that took the pic didn't have time to shoot the others. ;) These are f@#kin' bad ass guys, this pic does not do them justice! :rock

Jack_Krauser.jpg

resident-evil-4-20040818025734689.jpg

man that leon from RE2 is ****ing badass!! I use to have nightmares from this game... RE2 is my fav... never played part 4..

I did say pics come from other topics thanks...sorry I didn't bother to check who they came from, so I didn't use name references. My apologizes :)
No worries. :)

I had to take it 'Stealth' style, pics of these bad boys was a nono. I feared for my life, the SSC Staff were watching me with 'Eagle eyes'! :lol

No worries. :)

I had to take it 'Stealth' style, pics of these bad boys was a nono. I feared for my life, the SSC Staff were watching me with 'Eagle eyes'! :lol

Damn man, more props to ya then......hmmm if sideshow was pretty uptight about these, then what does this mean?:confused:

Damn man, more props to ya then......hmmm if sideshow was pretty uptight about these, then what does this mean?:confused:
They weren't really that uptight about it, they didn't have anyone guarding them or anything. :D These are prototypes and they just didn't want photos getting out. I don't know why, if Hot Toys can pull off something as awesome as the Firespecter, I'm sure they will make the Resident Evil figures look amazing! :rock

Do yourself a favor...play RE4!
No kidding.

Here's how good it is: I hate all of the other RE games, yet RE4 is easily in my Top 5 favorite video games of all time.

These figures are beautiful, trust me. I pre-ordered the RE4 Leon, Chainsaw Killer, and Krauser. :rock

Whoa, more video game products. Glad to see Sideshow expanding their frontiers.

These 2 figure look awesome.

No kidding.

Here's how good it is: I hate all of the other RE games, yet RE4 is easily in my Top 5 favorite video games of all time.

These figures are beautiful, trust me. I pre-ordered the RE4 Leon, Chainsaw Killer, and Krauser. :rock
That's because re4 was truly different from the other games. To me, it's a great game but not a resident evil game which is supposed to be terrifying and just not about shooting everyone on the screen :D
Btw, where did you preorder the figures?

They were taking pre-orders for all of the items on display at the Sideshow booth at Comic-Con.

Not sure when the actual online pre-orders go up.

Pretty pricey figs, though. $149-159 a piece. :google

ouch. At that price I might pickup a RE4 Leon but probably nothing else....

Back