1/6 Hot Toys Captain Marvel: Yon-Rogg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guy66657

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw this. I wouldn’t mind this fig but wouldn’t throw a fit if I didn’t get it either. It’d just be nice to fill out the villain collection xD

1c7d00e808b6224ad3483a2eb48d777c.jpg

I seriously think he didn't allow his likeness rights.

Or this will go the way of the Ancient One and Thor 1 Loki.

Another cool villain design that'll probably never make it into production.

*Cough* Yellowjacket *Cough*

I think it was a fine movie, with a decent origin story, and some great humor. Seems I'm alone with that oppinion:p

You're certainly not. I enjoyed it a lot as well. IMO it's the best MCU origin movie since the first GOTG.

The only thing that makes me think he does approve stuff is that Kotobukiya Dumbledore statue but it's a stylized piece.

Talos would’ve been much more exciting to see, imo, but still intriguing. Curious to see a physical prototype of it.

I think it was a fine movie, with a decent origin story, and some great humor. Seems I'm alone with that oppinion:p

Obviously you are not alone. Only a true nut case would try to claim hugely successful movie doesn't have fans. I guess he is one of those claiming Disney bought all the tickets themselves, placed manequins in the theatres and piped in fake applause through the theater speakers.

Those people predicted the movie will flop then when it didn't claimed it will fall off a cliff the second weekend. That didn't happen so they will resort to lying about it's success.

Never expected to see this even teased. I'd pick it up if they do release it, Jude Law sculpt or not. But if it doesn't happen, It's not a figure I'll be asking for years from now like other villains they inexplicably skip.

I know big fans of the movie are very protective and defensive of it, but still I have to say outfit design is probably one of the only aspects of the movie that I genuinely enjoy and respect. I said it before, but I didn't hate it, it was just kinda meh overall.

I can't imagine any actor taking an MCU role and them not signing their likenesses away. Is Jude Law going to tell Disney no? They'd just get someone else.

Back