1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLNadal

Super Freak
Reaction score
891a55b1601fe220d8e44f8f26e0eab6.jpg

What would this be now? Four Rockets? Unless that’s the IW Rocket just to simply complete the EG display?

This will be my first Rocket. I was almost going to get Infinity War Rocket, until I saw the new suit. I was holding out for Hot Toys to announce this guy.

Dang it! I don’t need a 3rd rocket...... but that costume is so classic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keep telling myself i don’t need a 3rd....but i def gotta get this one!

i can’t have my guardians display without vol 1 rocket & groot
& i can’t have my IW display without rocket, groot, & thor...
i feel like i won’t be able to have my endgame display without this guy :p

keep telling myself i don’t need a 3rd....but i def gotta get this one!

i can’t have my guardians display without vol 1 rocket & groot
& i can’t have my IW display without rocket, groot, & thor...
i feel like i won’t be able to have my endgame display without this guy :p

Damn it you make a good point. I bought IW Rocket & Groot to be next to my IW. I might have to pick this for the same reason. I don’t have the 1st guardians run so this would be my second Rocket. He definitely would be one of the last ones I pick up tho.

57e6aac41f02f246d2b95d79d1fefcd7.jpg

Okay I’m sold lol. Damn my bank account is gonna be mad

Beat me to it, plus yours is better!

Yep. Original GOTG, GOTG 2 & re packaged GOTG for IW, now this one with the same sculpt as the previous ones. I like the suit A LOT, but if this goes for $200 I’ll have to pass.

Luckily I made sure to only buy the OG and the the GotG2 Rockets, so as long as it's under 200USD (199 will do), I doubt I'd have the willpower to pass. Best suit so far by miles coupled with the fact that they have finally given him gun holsters, he just screams Rocket RACCOON!

I only have the v1 Rocket, as the v1 GotG group is the only GotG group I plan to have.

Since I moved out west over a year ago, I've been constantly rotating my displays (for both HT's and PF's) but that team of OG Guardians just can't seem to go back in their boxes! Sure Yondu is helping out, but BIG TREE and the others are a sight to behold.

Basically I'm just saying great choice SS17!

BTW, I honestly just noticed that Rocket is finally wearing SHOES!!!!!!! :yess:

That’s true, I never noticed that. :lol

But yes, I personally think the v1 Guardians are the way to go. And like you said, Yondu certainly supplements them. I’m content with that for a GotG display.

I will have to get the new Rocket figure. He is my favorite guardian. I like the suit with the holsters and the boots are a nice change up. I hope they do a new headsculpt though since that one looks like the Guardians vol 2 screaming head.

this is pretty great, I think this and Ronin are unique enough looks that ill jump in and use them as my avengers members

I like the goggles.

Rocket is like the new Pokémon -- collect them all!

I'm sticking with my nice little orange one from the first movie. Would like to get an open mouth head though.

Back