1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starfleet Captain

Super Freak
Reaction score
As the announcements start to come in fast and furious, we all have to stop and ask ourselves:

Just how many Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame 1/6 figures are you going to buy? Which ones?

Iron Man Mark LXXXV
Regular/Battle Damaged/Battle Damaged (Deluxe)
IM01.jpgIMBD1a.jpgIMBD2a.jpg

Thanos
Armored/Battle Damaged
TH01.jpgTH02a.jpg

Nebula
NE01.jpg

War Machine
WM01.jpg

Hawkeye/Ronin (Deluxe)
HE01.jpgRN01.jpg

Black Widow
BW1A.jpg

Captain America
CA1A.jpg

Tony Stark (Team suit)
stark1a.jpg

Rescue
RE1a.jpg

Rocket
RR01a.jpg

Iron Patriot
IP01a.jpg

Hulk
SHu1a.jpg

Thor
THo1a.jpg

Captain America (2012 Version)
CA01a.jpg

Captain Marvel
CM2a.jpg

Captain America (Team suit)
(No official pictures yet)

and many more to come...

I'm leaning towards Iron Man and Black Widow...

I’ve ordered 85, Armored Thanos, Nebula and Hawkeye Deluxe.

I’m in for a new Black Widow, the big War Machine if it exists, Rocket in his comics clothes and maybe Team Tony.

And whatever surprises the movie has in store, specifically any re done classic items like Strike Cap.

Mark 85, Hawkeye(Ronin),Cap, Widow, and maybe Thor if they come out with a good one.

I’ve ordered 85, Armored Thanos, Nebula and Hawkeye Deluxe.

I’m in for a new Black Widow, the big War Machine if it exists, Rocket in his comics clothes and maybe Team Tony.

And whatever surprises the movie has in store, specifically any re done classic items like Strike Cap.

If they make that Rocket I’ll buy it day one. He’s become one of my favorite characters. Especially after IW.
I’m making EndGame my last horrah with Hot Toys so I plan on going pretty much all in. It’ll be an expensive year but I don’t plan to buy any Marvel ones after this movie. Maybe mysterio.

Armored Thanos. The only other one I would have considered buying would have been the Hulk. But, I refuse to buy a green, over grown Mark Ruffalo figure wearing tights so that's out the door. I'm content with my complete collection of the Hot Toys figures from the original Avengers movie.

Iron Man Mark 85 and Armored Thanos. I'll probably get Black Widow depending on how she looks.

Nebula also looks awesome but I am trying to limit my purchases. If Hot Toys releases an EG version of Captain Marvel with a better head sculpt, I might just buy the head sculpt separately because I already pre-ordered the Captain Marvel figure and I prefer her colors in the first movie.

Any Iron Man's, both Warmachine's, scale mail Cap, Thor (if they make one) and Thanos.

Iron Man Mark 85 because I have an Iron Man representing the first IM movie, and every Avenger movie, and Thor because I have every Thor. If the figure is no/little different than the Infinity figure, I'll alter my Infinity figure so he has the eyepatch/sleeveless look from the first third of the movie.

Not planning on anything else at this stage..

Of interest: Cap, Mk 85 and Widow.

Out of all of those, I may be most likely to get Widow if they do sculpted hair, and Cap since I currently don’t have one but he isn’t a must-have.

The 85 depends on movie scenes, final product photos etc. because truth is I’m really, really happy with the IV and anything else is an extra.

A sculpted hair Widow (or just one with more manageable hair thanks to the braid) would have more posing options. I love my CW version, but it’s basically an expensive accessory, since I don’t want to wreck her hair every time I re-pose. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither are for certain, but the only two I have interest in at the moment are Armored Thanos and scale-suit Cap. In that order.

Armored Thanos. The only other one I would have considered buying would have been the Hulk. But, I refuse to buy a green, over grown Mark Ruffalo figure wearing tights so that's out the door. I'm content with my complete collection of the Hot Toys figures from the original Avengers movie.

Yeah....I’m disappointed in Hulks look so far. Once I’m done buying EG figures I’ll have the full main avengers team minus hulk. I’ll probably go back and buy the original just to round out the set.

Last edited:
Nebula and Ronin/Hawkeye so far.

I'm undecided on how many of the original 6 I'll get - I have IW Iron Man on order so I'm passing on the Endgame one. If Cap's suit has too much rubber, I'm going to have to pass on him.

Potential secondary characters like white suit Valkyrie and Okoye will be ordered immediately if they happen.

Back