Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dharper

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK here are some pix of Asajj to keep everyone entertained until a better photographer comes along. Enjoy.

P1020159.jpg

P1020055.jpg

P1020175.jpg

P1020167.jpg

Finally!!! Damn I can't wait for her. She looks pretty damn good too (of course there isn't a lot to mess up on this one)

I'm still on the darn wait list... I am so stupid for canceling her when I did but hopefuly the waitlist will come through for me now.

You're a lucky S.O.B. and I mean that the nicest way possible:D.
Congrats.

I'd say that this one was knocked out of the park by SS and I'm sad for anyone who wasn't able to get the exclusive...

:date

She rocks!!! Really hope this things keep going this well. Both Leia and Asajj are great! That is one badass lookin' figure!!!:chew

I love how the saber can "hook" onto her belt with the magnets!

She's so awesome! I have the exclusive on order, but I'm contemplating getting a second one, so I can have both versions on display (once I find a nice shelf or something).

:date

She rocks!!! Really hope this things keep going this well. Both Leia and Asajj are great! That is one badass lookin' figure!!!:chew

I love how the saber can "hook" onto her belt with the magnets!

She actually has slots to hold her sabers. I just hooked them to the rings on her belt because they were more visible.

Harper your pictures are excellent...she looks great! Congrats on winning her...

Back