Media Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popnfresh98

Super Freak
Reaction score
A461EE55-1B67-4ABF-8110-D49BC0E9DD95.jpeg

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1115632678349430785

Reveal will be this Saturday.

For those not up to date, Fallen Order takes place after Order 66 and you play as one of the few remaining Jedi trying to survive the purge. Definitely an interesting timeframe to be set in.

Good to finally see a single player SW game on the horizon too. Hope it doesn’t disappoint.

Interesting, I'd like to see what they do with this. Especially if they offer the option to customize your own character via force powers and appearance like they did in Jedi Academy.

I can't wait to hear all about the day-one DLC and microtransactions!

Really looking forward to it!

Everything has been terrible on the Star Wars front since Disney took over. Didn't realize it would be that easy to ruin SW completely. DF/Jedi Knight/Jedi Academy is where the good stuff was at. Ah, the good canon.

^Agreed.

Luckily this still takes place in 'the good canon'

Image leak via a licensed shirt:

h1i8v3jfbor21.jpg

Seems simple to just continue a Dark Forces type game.
Problem is thats a one and done financial deal....

Game makers want revenue streams.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I'm sure I'll enjoy the game, but the trailer is giving off a lot of Force Unleashed vibes, not that it's a bad thing but without gameplay it's not doing as much to differentiate itself.

I'm sure I'll enjoy the game, but the trailer is giving off a lot of Force Unleashed vibes, not that it's a bad thing but without gameplay it's not doing as much to differentiate itself.

Definitely feels like Force Unleashed. The second one was bad, but the first one was awesome. I will probably get this. Hopefully, it stays out of the way of the new crappy canon and does it's own thing.

So long as I don't have to spend 30 minutes slowly bringing down a Star Destroyer using the Force all while getting shot at by Tie Fighters I'm in.

So long as I don't have to spend 30 minutes slowly bringing down a Star Destroyer using the Force all while getting shot at by Tie Fighters I'm in.

Now I'm getting flashbacks to the time I did it on the hardest difficulty setting... What an infuriating experience that was. :gah:

Back