Final 1/6 P2 Trophy Skull has been made...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rivera2171

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So I don't know how many of you care about this but... I have been waiting for this for a looong time. As some of you may know, during the hey day of P2 predator releases, Hot Toys gave us a skull from each of the aliens on the P2 trophy wall. BUT, in typical Hot Toys fashion, the P2 trophy wall was left woefully incomplete. The biggest skull was never done. I foolishly hoped for them to include the final big skull with their re-release of the Elder Pred, but of course Hot Toys in there infinite wisdom neglected to include it.
So I recently discovered an Ebayer who sculpts 1/6 skulls for sale and I asked him if he would consider making the big final missing skull and...he did! So after all these years a complete trophy wall can be had. Incredible.
I am pretty stoked to receive it. He has more on there. For those who care here is the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Predator-2...084185?hash=item4b62336b59:g:kU0AAOSwmi1cniuT

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 8.01.06 PM by riveras2007, on Flickr

Last edited:
it's a great deal for the price, if only he made it a bit longer and sharper (it's way too short and round from what i remember) and didn't paint it yellow.

content_16.jpg

i saw his products, they are great, loved the facehugger skeleton. but that yellow tint stopped me.

Skull quite expensive, but I'll consider.
But what about him doing the huge machetes from Predator, the first flick, in metal? Hot Toys versions were just ridiculously small.
If properly done and painted (weathered?) I would purchase 3 units. Anyone else?
Question: could he do sheaths for the machetes?
m.

it's a great deal for the price, if only he made it a bit longer and sharper (it's way too short and round from what i remember) and didn't paint it yellow.

content_16.jpg

i saw his products, they are great, loved the facehugger skeleton. but that yellow tint stopped me.

Agreed that while it is not perfect, it is better than anything currently on the market. The yellow is a turn off but I plan on repainting mine closer to what it should be when I get it. I have already repainted all my other skulls to more closely match what was in the movie.

Skull quite expensive, but I'll consider.
But what about him doing the huge machetes from Predator, the first flick, in metal? Hot Toys versions were just ridiculously small.
If properly done and painted (weathered?) I would purchase 3 units. Anyone else?
Question: could he do sheaths for the machetes?
m.
He also does metal swords. I would suggest asking him...

I saw that skull up and bit costly but understand molding that must have been fun ask him if he'd be willing to do a kit resin run so we wouldn't have to paint over his paint job and save him some time and us some money.

Agreed that while it is not perfect, it is better than anything currently on the market. The yellow is a turn off but I plan on repainting mine closer to what it should be when I get it. I have already repainted all my other skulls to more closely match what was in the movie.

He also does metal swords. I would suggest asking him...

Thanks!
m.

I am very interested - the proportions are not perfect, but I don't think we shall get a better from Hot Toys. I will ask if the gentleman can supply mine unpainted.

So I received the skulls and I must say that the quality is very good. The skull comes in separate pieces and they all fit together very well. I am in the process of removing the heavy brown wash which is way too thick. The wash has been removed on the gorilla and human skulls. looks much better. But the skull is a definite home run and a worthy addition to the trophy wall.

IMG_2272.jpg
IMG_2274.jpg
IMG_2276.jpg
IMG_2275.jpg
IMG_2270.jpg
IMG_2273.jpg

so in the end you just repainted them all. great! love the shiny look.

Back