XM Studios - JLA Darkseid 1/6 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pictures from Bryan Tan and Ang Seng

"Totally forget about this guy...", Ang Seng.

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

d8856610-2d43-4afd-86wk83.jpeg

(Bryan Tan)

56466252_226172480737l8k04.jpg

(Ang Seng)

From the thigh down, it looks great so far. Can't wait to see the rest of it.

That's nice! I like that his suit is not overly armored.

Need more pics. Need more pics.

This is one I might consider in 1/6 scale since I wouldn't have the space for a 1/3 version.

Can't wait to see the full prototype.

I'm liking that portrait more than the portrait from SSC's version of Darkseid.

I love the PF portraits on the Darkseid PF. The portraits (and the whole statue) have a very Kirby/Giffen classic Darkseid feel to it. Hits the mark perfectly for me personally. This is a really good modern looking Darkseid though. I do like the little smirk he has going on. I've just never been a big fan of the New 52 costumes.

Not liking the muscle definitions on the rear thighs. But you don't see a lot of it since it's mostly covered, so that might be a small knit pick.

I'm also not liking the panels on his back. Not sure why there's so many panels back there. Need to see the rest of this statue before making final judgement.

Lucky you don't display the statue backwards so if your issues are on the rear happy days for you.

Very impressed with this but the JL trophies around the base are becoming really cliche.

I assume the implication is that he's just destroyed the JL which seems edpecially silly if you plan to display him alongside said JL characters.

Back