Bust pedestals.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That thing is totally custom built. A little too flashy for my taste though. I'd go with a simple black acrylic display pedestal.

Yep.

If you have some simple tools to slap it together you could make it yourself. Or rent a cordless nailer. Cutting can be done by a mill so you don’t need cutting equipment to cut cut it.

All you need is the measurements of what you tend to build, take it and have a mill shop cut everything for you. They charge a $1 a cut where I’m located.

It’s like 6 boards. Essentially a rectangle box with the top and bottom 1” - 2” longer than the box.

Stain and finish all of it first, then put it together and touch up after. It’s easier cause you have better coverage and don’t have to bother with nooks and crannies.

Unless your not accurate and have to do sanding when you build. Something that small you should be able to build it with no lippage.

Other wise you have to pay someone. But if you know a friend that has equipment or can help you, then your good. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use wood glue also when you finish nail it together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That thing is totally custom built. A little too flashy for my taste though. I'd go with a simple black acrylic display pedestal.

Agreed, I would get a different looking pedestal aswell, but I used it as an example to show what I meant.

the ones that Sideshow uses at their office are the coolest pedestals I've seen, but are probably custom built.

Back