1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hexad_2808

Super Freak
Reaction score
c95d3669469b45ed1cbb45fa6a782a5d.jpg

27d63995c66da7e07ecce50db5b662a6.jpg

1914b63305242c4aaee71d066c154627.jpg

e651b6546cae66b34cadb484a8cb12b9.jpg

Has this been officially been released? I can't see it on Hot Toys' website, facebook page, and twitter.

I'm going to get it because it's War Machine, but what i'm really looking forward to is the bulky Mark 6... I also wonder if they'll repaint this one to the Red/White Avengers team colors for an exclusive?

Last edited:
I didn't even notice the 006 on the leg... I'm starting to think this armor and the bulky one are the same armor that changes with nano-tech. Or maybe the bulky one IS "War Buster" and it has peripheral add-ons like Hulkbuster.

Is it just me or does this look like a streamlined WM Mark II? I already got an Iron Patriot, so I'm not too keen on picking this up.

Yea, the more I look at it, the more it screams "Mark II upgrade" to me. The Mark II is my least favorite WM design, so getting more of it doesn't interest me at all.

...no weapons but his back canon? Lmao WEAK AS ****. I knew this was the one to pass on. Mark4 with his "small army" arsenal is still superior. The real question is how the Big Daddy Machine turns out. Now that can dethrone the mk4 King potentially. Mk4 has Twin Missile Pods, back mounted machine gun, under/over mini guns on both hands, and 2 mini missile pods on the collar area. Not to mention the Carpet bombs it did in the actual film. This guy?? Just the back mounted gun for real? That thing better blow up a mountain in the film..lol:rotfl . fingers crossed the big big guy version of the mk 6 brings it cuz this is a let down. Same problem the mark 2 had..being that its just silver ironman with a mounted gun. Not a "war machine". Who knows maybe they add to this fig after the movie but..Till then..

072955d7-f96b-488c-af25-a64e33d71c84.jpg

Hm. Doesn’t look quite like I expected based on the trailers. And seriously again with the same head sculpt? Give the guy some love, c’mon now Howard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. It looks like I might skip all the EG suits. This WM being a Mark II upgrade isn't appealing at all to me. The 85 is OK looking, but all it has going for it for me is the more gold coloring, but I can get that look from the Mark 42, which I am getting soon, and the Mark 46 Concept, which I already own.

People will be in love with the big war machine when they reveal it... Then they'll hate it again once they see the price-tag :lol

Back