Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Default Re: Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Quote Originally Posted by sarakawa View Post
    I'll prob PO the Cap Marvel. The black order and Thanos look very slick but imma stick to my "no villains" policy...
    I don't usually do villains either; and TBH personality-wise the Black Order wasn't speaking to me...fortunately for my wallet I'm not a complete-ist. I figure I can get some sort of background printed or something for the statues and that will be enough. To those who can collect all, for sure will be an iconic and spectacular display.

For me, I'm already in a lot deeper than I had planned; IMO Iron Studios is just killing it. (Just got in the Arkham Asylum Batman (coz I figured I need a Batman) and once again, just beautiful job.) Iron Studios talent is scary LOL

I'll prob PO the Cap Marvel. The black order and Thanos look very slick but imma stick to my "no villains" policy...
    Me too, but damn it I just bought the other 1/10 Captain Marvel because I thought they weren’t going to make an Endgame version

Quote Originally Posted by darth dennis View Post
    Yes indeed! I was stoked to see that as I wanted to put my existing Cull in my Infinity War diorama. I do wish the Black Order was in more dynamic poses as it would blend better with the big battle diorama for Endgame, but I get what they were going for.
    I was hoping they weren’t going to do another Cull Obsidian as I didn’t particularly like the previous version, which gave me an excuse not to get any of the rest. But now I’m thinking I’ll have to get the entire line of villains including the new Thanos giving the command to attack

That will make 3x 1/10 Thanos’, 2x 1/4 Thanos’ and another 2x 1/6 Thanos’ from Hot Toys. And that’s not including all the other Hot Toys Cosbabies of Thanos I have or the multitude of Hot Toys Gauntlets I’ve either got or have preordered.

I think I need help, I think I’m in love with Thanos.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
    Me too, but damn it I just bought the other 1/10 Captain Marvel because I thought they weren’t going to make an Endgame version

I was hoping they weren’t going to do another Cull Obsidian as I didn’t particularly like the previous version, which gave me an excuse not to get any of the rest. But now I’m thinking I’ll have to get the entire line of villains including the new Thanos giving the command to attack

That will make 3x 1/10 Thanos’, 2x 1/4 Thanos’ and another 2x 1/6 Thanos’ from Hot Toys. And that’s not including all the other Hot Toys Cosbabies of Thanos I have or the multitude of Hot Toys Gauntlets I’ve either got or have preordered.

I think I need help, I think I’m in love with Thanos.
    Yea I have the first one as well

They’re already up for preorder.

Corvus Glaive $129.99

Proxima Midnight $129.99

Cull Obsidian $249.99

Ebony Maw $129.99

Thanos Deluxe $199.99

Great looking prototypes

Wow need to get all these for an epic diorama. Might need to sell the other cull obsidian and endgame thanos though

These look terrific. I'm going to keep my Infinity War Cull Obsidian for the Wakanda diorama but might have to sell the existing Endgame Thanos in favor of this....or, I'll just keep both! Assume they'll be up at Sideshow in the next couple of days.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    These are pretty damn awesome but gotta stand my ground. If I were to give in, it would be for that Thanos though...

These are pretty damn awesome but gotta stand my ground. If I were to give in, it would be for that Thanos though...
    Just look at that Thanos, you’ve got to get him. It’ll remind you of the scene as he’s giving the order to attack..... and then you’ll have to get the rest as well.