Next Adam Hughes Comiquette ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordAzrael

Origins Kurgan Crusader
Reaction score
Any guesses - we've had Emma Frost, Mary Jane, and the Black Cat - so 2 from Spidey and 1 mutant.... so I'd guess the next is probably an x-babe.

Maybe Jean Grey ?

phoenix77.jpg

but I'm really hoping its Psylocke......

My guess is as good as anyones, I hope it would be Psylocke, but I'd also like to see Jean Grey, Rogue, Sue Storm, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel or Scarlet Witch.

Emma, MJ and Black Cat were all based on sketches from his Greatest Hits Vol. 2 Sketchbook, but they were the only three Marvel characters in the book, so we will have to wait to find out who's next. I will be anxiously awaiting the next announcement!

By the way, I met AH! at the Sideshow booth and had him sign my Emma base and Print! He is an awesome dude, Thanks Adam! :rock

Any guesses - we've had Emma Frost, Mary Jane, and the Black Cat - so 2 from Spidey and 1 mutant.... so I'd guess the next is probably an x-babe.

Maybe Jean Grey ?

phoenix77.jpg

but I'm really hoping its Psylocke......

:love:love:love

Aunt May!!!! :monkey5

It'll probably be Elektra, although I found her to be a little overrated since she came back from the dead. What about the Invisible Woman?

Huh....I wonder if the White Queen is wearing a thong or just a string bikini. Why that came to mind I don't know but it did...:D

They will most likely do a Phoenix and with that one they can surely do a "true" exclusive in the sense that they could make a Dark Phoenix as well with an evil expression and slight differences.

Back