Prime LOTR Uruk Hai Berserker 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From FB

Attachments

• ber.jpg
    ber.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:
Re: Prime LOTR Uruk Hai Berseker statue

Noooo.... stop... I can't... I must.... these are going to be hard to resist..:(

I was kind of hoping they would be 1/3 to further differentiate them from the PFs, but will probably end up saving me money not duplicating pieces I already have.

How long does P1 want to keep us in the dark?
It's frustrating

Man, just the base is mind-blowing! I own the Weta/SS original, which I consider as one of Martin Canale's best works, but this already looks to be a worthy challenge. Can't wait for the reveal, and the line in general. Good times.

The 'original' is Sideshow, if you mean the PF, but I prefer the original original, the 1/6 statue by Weta.

Yeah, I did mean the PF, which is still one of my favorite statues, from any line, ever.

Yeah, I did mean the PF, which is still one of my favorite statues, from any line, ever.

Yes, the original PF, especially the EX, is one of the best collectible statues ever. It's odd P1 picked that one to duplicate with so many others to choose from.

Back