Prime 1 Arkham City Poison Ivy 1/3 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oxymoron

Freaked Out
Reaction score
poison.jpg

First thing I thought, was April’s Fools.

But even at the earliest Timezone, that’s not for another 22 hours or so.

From Prime 1 Facebook Group:- Posted by Kelvin Loke

“To show his appreciation to all the arkham fans that have made the Prime1’s 1/3 scale DC line a success, J is delighted to announce that there will be one more 1/3 scale Arkham piece which is the (drum roll pls)
...Arkham City Poison Ivy
Another reason that changed J’s decision is that he wants Arkham fans to be able to complete the Gotham Sirens ladies.
Ps pls do not troll him (or this group) asking for any more Arkham 1/3. Give him a break. Lol ��”

Nice - finally thanks.
I thought about ordering this poison and cancelling the Hush one if this turns out to be better. But now I think - this piece will be ready for shipping in 18months. So - no cancelling and maybe keeping both.

Nice - finally thanks.
I thought about ordering this poison and cancelling the Hush one if this turns out to be better. But now I think - this piece will be ready for shipping in 18months. So - no cancelling and maybe keeping both.

I’m surprised they’ll be showing her ‘soon’. I was thinking they weren’t going to reveal her until those of us who had Hush Ivy on preorder have her in our collections first.

I'm surprised they'll be showing her 'soon'. I was thinking they weren't going to reveal her until those of us who had Hush Ivy on preorder have her in our collections first.

Yeah, right. Thought the same. Maybe something like with the Arkham Catwoman - have her - beautifull statue. But there is still no Hush Catwoman. So that was different.

So beautiful! I think I?ll get the hush poison ivy to hold me over while prime 1 takes 2 or more years to get this one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it! The base looks like it will take up less room than the Hush Ivy. Plus the Arkham games was my first exposure to the DC batman world (I'd never read any comics of any brand beforehand) and I can't wait for this release!

Looks nice. Will keep both.
Now, seeing her with a much smaller base - I have hope again that there is a chance to get the/a Harley Quinn with a smaller Base, too.

Damn that looks so nice.

From the first available photo at first I was thinking that the base was going to be completely standalone, but they fully integrated it into an Arkham base.

I love the Exclusive head, but not so much the other two, especially the completely neutral one.

And I’m of second thoughts on the ivy design all over her body. Just something about it that seems off.

And this one I’ve got to assume might actually fit in a Besta cabinent (or not... forgot about the arm pointing out :slap), whereas the Hush Ivy will have to go on top of one of my shorter cabinets.

up for PO on Prime 1 https://www.prime1studio.com/dcacg-poison-ivy-mmdc-43ex.html

Batman: Arkham City
Poison Ivy
EX Version
Limited Edition TBA $1,149.00
Specifications:
Statue Size approx. 32 inches tall [H:80.5cm W:41.8cm D:50.8cm]
One (1) specially designed base
LED light-up feature on TV
Two (2) Alternate Portraits
One (1) Additional Exclusive Portrait (Exclusive Version only)

Attachments

• mmdc-43ex_a04_press_reg.jpg
    mmdc-43ex_a04_press_reg.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Back