Action Figure Just for fun: if you could only keep one HORROR figure, who makes the cut!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we are saying NECA only, it would be the yet to be released Halloween 2 ultimate for me.

Mine is not rare nor hard to find..... I have several favorite pieces but I would probably go with Neca part 4 Jason..... my favorite horror film of all time and my absolute favorite iteration of him in figure form.....

OR

if all things come to fruition, I would probably keep my Silent Night Deadly Night exclusive figure that I plan to get signed at Texas Frightmare in May! freaking pumped and I'm also going to get the SNDN 2 exclusive signed since they are both going to be there and I have both figures. I have watched that movie EVERY Christmas eve for the last 15 years.

Neca, or any company!

Speaking of them, amazed they are doing Friday 13 V version! WOW. If I could choose a 2nd, it may be a replica of the book of the dead from the evil dead movies. love the 2nd version the best

Mine would be my new blood jason
20190405_160101.jpg

Back