• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Mummy Premium Format (Universal Monsters)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traylorc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok folks...I am in the process of selling of my collection. The crown jewel being the Sideshow Mummy Premium Format Figure. The item has been maintained in a smoke and pet free home. The figure is in excellent condition. The item will be shipped in the original box (including the slipper). Selling it for $2,000 and shipping is free. No disrespect intended...but please do not send me PMs with crazy low ball offers. Shipping will be via UPS Ground, to a verified Paypal address (no PO Boxes), and Signature Confirmation will be required (no exceptions) Local pickup is available...I live in Phoenix. I would be willing to knock off $150 from the final price. I do have this listed on E-bay as well under the name (traylorct)...I have 100% feedback.

mummy 5.jpg
mummy 4.jpg
mummy 3.jpg
mummy 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back