Statue PCS Laura Matsuda Street Fighter Swimsuit 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
teased on FB CG

Attachments

• PCS-Tease.jpg
    PCS-Tease.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 361
  • laura.jpg
    laura.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 316
  • laura1s.jpg
    laura1s.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Re: PCS Laura Matsuda Street Fighter statue tease ?

This is awesome! The potential use of clear resin for the water could look really cool!

Re: PCS Laura Matsuda Street Fighter 1/4 statue

Why is she wearing two bikinis? Not to mention that blue one makes zero sense.

Laura finally arrived here, and she was more than definitely worth the wait... I'm going to make the power move and say that she is straight up the most fantastically gorgeous scuplt of any piece I have seen from any studio, period. Her charisma is absolutely overwhelming, and everything from her perfectly executed smiling portrait to her stunning Brazilian waifu butt is just sublime... Needless to say I am completely in love with this piece, and kudos to PCS for not being afraid to make her amazing... There are a few minor lacquer marks on her legs which are only visible at certain angles under strong light, but other than that my copy is near perfectly executed. Here are some hero shots of her, with bonus shot of her with Karin...

Laura 1.jpg

Laura 2.jpg

Laura 3.jpg

Laura 4.jpg

Laura 5.jpg

Laura 6.jpg

Laura 7.jpg

Laura 8.jpg

Nice shots DD! I'm really glad that PCS fixed that hairline before release. I've been hearing about some unintentional spacing where the foot meets the base. Did you get a good one?

Nice shots DD! I'm really glad that PCS fixed that hairline before release. I've been hearing about some unintentional spacing where the foot meets the base. Did you get a good one?

Thank you goatchumby! Thankfully on mine her foot fit perfectly into the socket on the base, so there is no noticeable gap... You can get a better view of how she fits from this shot...

Laura 11 sm.jpg

How is Juri not top level? To the extent I know her Ultra line sculpture sold really well while never going marked down and she's in general a lovely famous character among fans.
Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox

How is Juri not top level? To the extent I know her Ultra line sculpture sold really well while never going marked down and she's in general a lovely famous character among fans.

Juri could have been a guarantee for this line if she didn't dress so awkwardly for the beach:

04bq6TR.jpg

BwUVOS5.jpg

Costume code makes it slightly better, but those Matrix boots don't exactly scream "summer" (isn't her footwear usually open-toed anyway?).

Back