The Iron Man Mark III Life-Size Bust (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tofmovie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pre-Order Thursday, April 4, 2019!

1125x1269_previewbanner_IM3Bust-1.jpg

Once upon a time I would’ve wanted this piece. But unfortunately because of lack of space I’m about to box up the only two life size busts that I have. The Dark Knight Bale Bust and the Mark 42. Both of which I’ve displayed since 2015/2016, but each have had their own issues and I feel it’s time to move on from Sideshow busts I guess.

This is my fav IM suit but after the Mark XLII I'll only act upon finished paint jobs for these busts. And for the love of Mike can we please get some arc reactor details (like the WM bust) this time around?

For those of us who don't have the space of a life size, what is better, life size bust or half scale Iron Man. what has better impact?

For those of us who don't have the space of a life size, what is better, life size bust or half scale Iron Man. what has better impact?

Depends what fits best in your collection. I would prefer this

I prefer 1/2 scale figures in characters with elaborate costumes or robots or i prefer busts of characters who wear coats or are not that elaborate

the fact that they are not showing us the reactor unlit has me worried that they will cheap out like all the others.

Why would they regress from the wonderful WM ? It may be a deal breaker for me.

I predominantly collect life size busts but had the half scale mk7 and id have to say the half scale probably has better impact overall.

the fact that they are not showing us the reactor unlit has me worried that they will cheap out like all the others.

Why would they regress from the wonderful WM ? It may be a deal breaker for me.

Yeah, much like the Mark VII one from a couple years ago, this will most likely be plain white.
Hard to tell, but this does look to have the same base as the previous ones... so at least it is consistent.

I would definitely say 1/2 scale statue.

Though I don’t have any 1/2 scale Iron Man statues, I do have the Prime 1 1/2 scale BVS Trinity set, and they’re among my favourite pieces in my collection, whereas my life size busts I’m probably going to box up for storage soon.

I notice that this does not have the Legacy Effects logo on it. I also notice that the collar pieces are different from the original one. I do like the look of this version with the shoulders and arc, but having the original version as well as the battle damaged version, this will be a pass for me unfortunately.

Half scale statues are amazing. But not the ones from sideshow. I have the IA Mark 42 a d that thing is hands down the best statue in my collection.

I would love the IA hulk buster but good luck finding that at a good price.

The proto of this piece looks good but most likely the piece we get will look bad.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back