NECA- Freddy vs. Jason- Ultimate Jason Voorhees

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Surprised not to see a thread for this yet. Looks pretty awesome to me. Kind of a different look for Jason. Always liked the weathered jacket and shirt and the mask variants are pretty cool.
919cab46-1803-48c1-85ea-f065f37542d1.jpg

87f0f097-98e1-4dad-ab04-b46cf8a33b56.jpg

5777f6fe-7191-4b15-b81b-5085108352a9.jpg

d85803ce-958c-40c1-a49d-4b6de56f0cef.jpg

Not sure I like this particular Jason design, but the figure looks good. From what I can tell I think they reused to sculpt from their older figure and added the articulation.

Def looking forward to the part 7 release! But as I said above, already pre-ordered this for now. Since this one is going to be on pre-order for a while, id have to believe the Part 7 is still a long ways off.

Looks kinda goofy with those boots and thick legs and arms. It's a pass for me.
I'll wait for Part 7, if it ever comes.
The boots are odd. It almost looks like he’s wearing platform shoes or something. :lol. The rest of the design I like though. I haven’t watched the movie in a while, but I excuse the thickness of the arms and legs as him just wearing clothes that are too big and baggy.

I’m sure they’ll do a version from The New Blood eventually. Seems like they’re doing them all so I don’t see why they’d suddenly stop. Just need Jason from Parts VII to X at this point.

I always assumed the boots and costume were an sincere homage to Karloff in Frankenstein.

I always assumed the boots and costume were an sincere homage to Karloff in Frankenstein.

This is partially true as well from what they've said. They wanted more height for the actor to tower even more above Robert England's 5'10 height. Frankenstein's Monster wore them to have more height and to cause his walking to look odd.

I saw this in person today (2 at Gamestop) super impressive and huge he dwarfs the other NECA Ultimate Jasons I almost bought him hell now I regret not buying him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question for those who already have the figure in hand. I'm not so sure I'll be able to get used to those silly platform boots. How do you guys feel about this detail? Is it something that would stand out terribly or it'd go away after a while and easily be ignored? I feel the same about that blue shirt, but I can fix that with a black wash.

No regrets great addition to my F13th collection...zero issues with his KIZZ boots take a look barely noticeable...

4e79cbcd829d4f52c91efbcee3e870ff.jpg

It looks awesome. G Zeus, he makes the others look like little kids dressed up as Jason. :lol

I love the design and the machete with fire makes him stand out from every other Jason.

I had no idea he was even being made I stopped following the line lol

Now he’s the coolest in my F13th collection followed by 3, 6 and 4. I sold all of my 1/4 horror figures took too much room.

I just love them all.

They haven’t made a Hodder Jason yet.

Man I wish they made Ned with feather hat from 1 lol

I had no idea he was even being made I stopped following the line lol

Now he’s the coolest in my F13th collection followed by 3, 6 and 4. I sold all of my 1/4 horror figures took too much room.

I just love them all.

They haven’t made a Hodder Jason yet.

Man I wish they made Ned with feather hat from 1 lol

So far, the ultimate line includes, Part 2, 3, 4, 5 (Roy), FvsJ, and 2009 remake Jason. There's a part 5 dream sequence Jason, but that's basically the part 4 figure with alternate masks.

I would like a part 7 and Jason takes Manhattan next.

I would like a part 7 and Jason takes Manhattan next.
So do I, but when I think of how much engineering will be required to add articulations to the old design, it makes it very improbable. I just don't see them engaging in something this big. So far they just did quick retooling or repaints.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Back