What's your favorite Spiderman Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Walker

Super Freak
Reaction score
So.....there are 10 (or more) Spiderman statues to choose from.....and all are flawed IMO. As I've said before, SM is so iconic that there should be 5 GREAT statues to choose from.

This got my wheels spinning again:

16364470871_5159a2900a_b.jpg

If that was full figure, better paint job, with a decent base, and at 1/4 scale = winner IMO.

There's several well done in quality, as far as sculpt and paint, but the composition or pose kills it for me.

I wish this would get done:

daniel-bel-spiderman-final-005.jpg

Think it would be my choice easily.

I currently have the SS on the crane one. LOVE the SM execution, the base not so much. I've even contemplated learning casting to make my own custom base for it. (this may be what I actually do)

What's your favorite, or has it yet to be produced?

There are 4 Spidey statues released that I think look fantastic. The sideshow OG COM and the Sosa Koto Spidey are my absolute favorites. After that, I like the last PF sideshow released (although I'm not a big fan of the base) and I like the Bowen modern museum Spidey by the K bros.

Koto Spidey but if the Iron Studios one hadn't turned out so flimsy it would have my vote.

I've always been partial to this Spiderman and eating ham. I hate when I'm far from home because I miss it so much. I get caught in the webs of Spiderman when I'm playing with my statue. The paints are amazing and the sculpt spectacular. I'd feel guilty not sharing this, because with great power comes great responsibility. Thwip.
56d462e2aa744_8993n.jpg

In the future I'd love at statue of this, my ultimate Spiderman. I'll go home coming all over the place, I mean just check out that pose my amazing friends.

OIlMs-1490043017-embed-13.jpg

Back