Sideshow Jean Grey Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sockemslol

Freakzoid
Reaction score
54407576_2173887142664520_3195187941437603840_n.jpg

It's just a preview, but it still looks a million times better than the original. Not that the bar was set too high to begin with...

Well it's on my list of ones to get and I wasn't excited about the last iteration that was available but this one looks promising. Already PO end of month. Not wasting anytime trying to grab our money.

Looking good, immediate PO for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's certainly unexpected. I have the first one, but this will be a nice upgrade. I wonder if it will have a second portrait as an EX.

hell, if they are going to repeat characters....give us Cyclops, Colossus, and another Storm. I'd be interested in any of those if they look good. We are long overdue for a Nightcrawler PF though.

Now all I want to know is what the production headsculpt will look like in hand :dunno

And yes I also what a Cyclops.

This looks great so far! Still have to see the full reveal, but I like what I see.

I passed on the old one because I didn't want to settle. If this one looks great when fully revealed, then I'll finally have a Jean Grey in my collection. I already have Phoenix and Dark Phoenix ...so having this would be sweet.

Maybe the exclusive instead of a second portrait its some pink energy for the hands. Love to have a Jean displaying her powers

hell, if they are going to repeat characters....give us Cyclops, Colossus, and another Storm. I'd be interested in any of those if they look good. We are long overdue for a Nightcrawler PF though.

Yep ...I agree. Might as well give us another rehash of all three. Then give us Nightcrawler, Beast, Angel, Iceman, Havok, Polaris, Bishop and Gambit to go with Rogue.

Back