Forrest Gump sequel that’ll never be

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is this just coming out now, what the hell.... Forest gump is a great movie but it hasn't been relevant in years, didn't it come out back in 1994 or something (sorry to lazy to check). What even brought this on, why didn't they bring this up in 1998. Who the hell would want to watch a forest gump movie where he has to deal with his son having aids, sounds depressing as hell. **** that ****, forest gump ended on a sad note but it was an inspirational funny movie at its core, not a depressing leaving Las Vegas type film, not surprised the sequel never saw the light of day.

That sounds totally insane. Why not also have him walking through the woods, and starting to strike up a conversation with Ted Kaczynski? Or have him throwing a party for his son, and the clown who shows up is John Wayne Gacy?

Don't think Hanks was ever too keen on reprising the role either.
Money talks to everyone. Exhibit A:

6123392_sa.jpg

I never loved Forrest Gump.. Its ok but man did I hate the Jenny character.

Also will never forgive the film for beating Pulp Fiction at the Oscars.

As long as we don't get the Fast & Forrest Parts 6-8, aka Forrest Jumps The Shark..

I never loved Forrest Gump.. Its ok but man did I hate the Jenny character.

Also will never forgive the film for beating Pulp Fiction at the Oscars.

I loved the movie, I’d put it in my top 10.
It was one of those movies where it all came together. The casting, acting, soundtrack, f/x, great humor and pretty sad.
Some of the lines were just so sublime.
Watched the Oscars and thought Gary Sinise got robbed by a bad Bela Lugosi impersonator.

If only we could take the best of both Pulp Fiction and Forrest Gump and combine them to make the best movie cinema could offer...
What would that be like JAWS?
What kind of wonderful parallel universe would that be?
Lets join metaphorical hands and imagine together shall we....

I loved the movie, I’d put it in my top 10.
It was one of those movies where it all came together. The casting, acting, soundtrack, f/x, great humor and pretty sad.
Some of the lines were just so sublime.
Watched the Oscars and thought Gary Sinise got robbed by a bad Bela Lugosi impersonator.

If only we could take the best of both Pulp Fiction and Forrest Gump and combine them to make the best movie cinema could offer...
What would that be like JAWS?
What kind of wonderful parallel universe would that be?
Lets join metaphorical hands and imagine together shall we....

Still wouldn't be as good as JAWS.

Jenny really ruined the movie for me. I know she had an awful childhood but she drove me up a wall with the crap she did.

Love the actress though.

Back