Toy Story 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ehollywood

Super Freak
Reaction score

D2Bl_3SWkAEn7nZ.jpg:large

Should of ended at 3 but hopefully there is a payoff in this one

Not really feeling the story set up.

"We need to get back the plastic fork thing that will probably be forgotten about in a couple days at all costs!"

I haven't watched the trailer but I'm betting that doll in the yellow dress is the villain.

I hope they don’t sell that plastic fork thing as a toy. You can literally make that stupid thing in 4 seconds

So I wonder when they'll redo the first one for some milestone anniversary using the modern TS4 visuals..

Keanu is the last one. Chris Evans once a movie of just Reeves doing his voice acting:

Is Bo Peep a kick-ass super-heroine now too?

Disney has taken their Disney Princess cliché and made t the Disney Super-Princess cliché.

I enjoyed all of the previous Toy Stories... so I imagine I will like this one too. But if its as bad as Incredibles 2, then Pixar is done for me. I have to say, the final trailer looks terrible.

BTW, is Forky a special needs spork?

Last edited:
Anyone else think this film is not going to do very well? I see it being like the Incredibles 2. A long wait with big expections and poorly received by movie goers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Anyone else think this film is not going to do very well? I see it being like the Incredibles 2. A long wait with big expections and poorly received by movie goers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It depends on what you consider as "not going to do very well". Incredibles 2 made over $1.2 billion at the global box office, seemed to be largely accepted by critics (94% fresh at RT; 80 MetaCritic score), and has a pretty decent audience grade (85% on RT, 7.7 IMDB score). If Toy Story 4 can manage to do that "poorly", I'm sure Disney would be thrilled.

Later Phoenix, see ya Wicks

When this releases The House of Mouse takes back the crown along with FFH :lecture

It depends on what you consider as "not going to do very well". Incredibles 2 made over $1.2 billion at the global box office, seemed to be largely accepted by critics (94% fresh at RT; 80 MetaCritic score), and has a pretty decent audience grade (85% on RT, 7.7 IMDB score). If Toy Story 4 can manage to do that "poorly", I'm sure Disney would be thrilled.
Yeah, was kind of wondering where he got the "poorly received from moviegoers" idea.

I'm taking the kids to see TS4, even though I have 0 excitement for it. But Pixar has surprised me in the past.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I wonder what SJW nonsense and political ******** will be in this?

Back