Star Wars Celebration Chicago (2019) Exclusives?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bosefus17

Freaked Out
Reaction score
As far as I know, Hot Toys hasn't announced any exclusives for Celebration.

With the convention being a little over three weeks away now I thought it be fun to post some speculation on what the exclusive could be!

Also this could turn into a discussion thread once the exclusive is released.

You can also discuss other non-Hot Toys exclusive if you'd like! [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Bespin Han or Luke (please).

What's with the silence anyway? Endgame probably.

Bespin Han or Luke (please).

What's with the silence anyway? Endgame probably.
I think they already did Bespin Luke, right?

But yea I think Endgame will be the main focus for a while.

None Star Wars reveals.
Hot Toys is now busting their ass for EndGame line up.

True. But they could also reveal the SW figures around the time of the celebration, and then leave the Endgame figures for SDCC.

Howard mentioned before that HTs gets a lot more material from Marvel than StarWars prior to movie launch so their Marvel lines are usually revealed around the time of the movie. They are working hard for End Game for sure in April. Still, I hope to see Padame up for PO since HTs have said she was ready before.

Seems like Padme (maybe battle damaged) is a popular option.

I would love to see a Han in Carbonite sixth scale or even a Boushh Leia. Don't know how the public would take to them being con exclusives though [emoji848]

Not like all exclusives aren't listed on Sideshow two weeks later anyway haha

If anything Bespin Han might make an appearance as that looked well into development from the Bespin Leia photos. That's the main thing I'm waiting on anyway.

I wouldn't mind a Commander Colt exclusive or another ARC repaint. Something along those lines since Season 7 is coming out soon.
Arc troopers would be amazing but I don't know if I could actually see Hot Toys doing those non-movie figures. Sucks too because I missed out on Echo and Fives back when sideshow did them and the prices on Ebay are just ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Arc troopers would be amazing but I don't know if I could actually see Hot Toys doing those non-movie figures. Sucks too because I missed out on Echo and Fives back when sideshow did them and the prices on Ebay are just ridiculous.

Holiday Special Fett

and DC characters in the game series, Arkaham City or something not sure Im no expert.

they will get into those arc troopers in no time.

Holiday Special Fett

and DC game series

they will get into those arc troopers in no time.
True, hope you're right. There's so much they could do still it's almost frustrating that they're focusing all of their attention on Marvel. Don't get me wrong I love Marvel but Grevious, Padme, ARCs, regular clones, Jango(which they have yet to release for PO), the list goes on and on.

Yes! The Range Trooper is up high on my list too

If we are talking show/celebration exclusive(s) and not reveals, it has to be some sort of variant from an already existing figure. Hare are a few wild guesses.

If HT are paying attention, we could get a Maul variant in the spirit of what they did with "Sith Anakin" to celebrate TPM 20th anniversary. They could also go the episode IX route with some variant from an existing trooper from TFA or TLJ possibly featured in the coming trailer. Finally, a bit from left field but possible knowing HT, a Mandalorian from the live TV series taking advantage of their Boba and Jango figures.

Otherwise, if they want to play it safe and still have something special for celebration, i suppose they could offer yet another repaint or variant of the stormtrooper.

Now, if we are talking reveals, there's already enough revealed prototypes from last year events yet to go up for PO and a few teased figures to fill up a couple cabinets at Celebration.

Back